JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is he willing to get or receive help? If not, nothing really can be done without some kind of legal intervention.

I, am curerently, as this time visiting with my mother while staying at my brothers house nearby. The reality of the quote above is slapping me square on the face. HARD.

It also seems as though my brother is headed in the same direction, won't throw anything out. I can't spend more than a few days with my family.

Mike

I was married to a hoarder for 19 years. Not an easy thing to live with. She lost everything. I mean everything. Job, me, house, and all that was in it. About 4 years after we were divorced, the city demolished her/our home. It was a 3500 sq. ft. house with a 3200 sq. ft. shop that she took over after I left. All gone. Her parents thought I was a pig for leaving her and took pity on her. They bought her a house in town. It's the same as before except she only has 5 cats.

Good luck with your friend.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads