JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love how the bystandar(s) walk directly up and are trying to dictate to the guy what to do. IE: put the gun down NOW! PUT IT DOWN NOW!!!

Another "right of entitlement" group of people.... I have a camera and I will tell you what to do and when to do it.

Jeeesh..........:confused:

"Do not approach me..."

They were stupid. "Hands up don't shoot"

If you don't know stfu.

Still though, without knowing the story if YOU saw a guy whip out a knife and thought he could potentially and greatly harm someone what would YOU do?

Monday morning quarterbacks chime in..

Those idiots telling the guy to put the firearm down have no real voice: if Ive drawn its because there was a serious (albeit perceived) threat and until the cops show up Im not risking my life for their "hands up dont shoot" PR campaign.

I especially loved the way the police payed NO ATTENTION to the guy with the gun. Imagine what was going through the mind of Mr. "Just put the gun down". LOL And then watching a guy with a gun go to his car!! If one of us had been holding a perp at gun point and then went to the car like that we'd get shot! Obviously the cops knew the guard, but, it still seemed strange.

Never underestimate what a person with a knife can do in a short amount of time.
This is a graphic video of a cornered crazy guy with a large kitchen knife surrounded by inept cops.
Not for everyone to watch.

Aside from the funny part about the cops not worrying about the guy with the gun (he was on the phone to dispatch until they arrived)...

The people using their phones to video the thing, instead of calling the cops about it.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR