Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hmmm. This is fun. Watch the video first.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mikej, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

2. Monica Cowles

Monica Cowles Grays Harbor, Washington Member, NRA (Life) USCCA, ACLDN, SAF (Life) Staff Member Silver Supporter

A perfect illustration of why it is VERY important to know exactly what is going on and what you are getting into if you try to be a hero...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    This would have been quite unfortunate if he would have shot the 'victim'...:eek:

JRuby likes this.
  3. AMT

AMT Vancouver, WA. Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

I love how the bystandar(s) walk directly up and are trying to dictate to the guy what to do. IE: put the gun down NOW! PUT IT DOWN NOW!!!

Another "right of entitlement" group of people.... I have a camera and I will tell you what to do and when to do it.

Jeeesh..........:confused:

Mikej, Dyjital and ZA_Survivalist like this.
  4. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

"Do not approach me..."

They were stupid. "Hands up don't shoot"

If you don't know stfu.

ZA_Survivalist likes this.
  5. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Still though, without knowing the story if YOU saw a guy whip out a knife and thought he could potentially and greatly harm someone what would YOU do?

Monday morning quarterbacks chime in..

Those idiots telling the guy to put the firearm down have no real voice: if Ive drawn its because there was a serious (albeit perceived) threat and until the cops show up Im not risking my life for their "hands up dont shoot" PR campaign.

Dyjital and AMT like this.
  6. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I especially loved the way the police payed NO ATTENTION to the guy with the gun. Imagine what was going through the mind of Mr. "Just put the gun down". LOL And then watching a guy with a gun go to his car!! If one of us had been holding a perp at gun point and then went to the car like that we'd get shot! Obviously the cops knew the guard, but, it still seemed strange.

7. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Never underestimate what a person with a knife can do in a short amount of time.
    This is a graphic video of a cornered crazy guy with a large kitchen knife surrounded by inept cops.
    Not for everyone to watch.

8. boogerhook

boogerhook Seattle Well-Known Member

9. elsie

elsie Way over there on the left Well-Known Member

Aside from the funny part about the cops not worrying about the guy with the gun (he was on the phone to dispatch until they arrived)...

The people using their phones to video the thing, instead of calling the cops about it.

elsie

brig likes this.