JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did the so called pro 2a dems forget what Bill did to the 2a in the form of a Ban? That alone should eliminate ms pantsuite from being the next Liar in Chief the last 8 yrs is enough. All gun control laws on the ballot yesterday were put down even in VA that should tell everyone its a non starter.

Did the so called pro 2a dems forget what Bill did to the 2a in the form of a Ban? That alone should eliminate ms pantsuite from being the next Liar in Chief the last 8 yrs is enough. All gun control laws on the ballot yesterday were put down even in VA that should tell everyone its a non starter.

Although to be fair, Clinton's ban is long since expired, but the '89 gun ban, thank you George HW Bush (R), is still very much in effect.

Keith

The Chameleon... anyone want to bet she has it in her to switch her stance if the polls keep showing this to be a losing issue for her?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f0UlPvUfxQ

The Matt Bevin win, the SF Sherriff getting tossed, and a few other election results probably have her staff is a major crap storm at present.

I swear to gawd you can see her making that sheite up as she goes along.... :rolleyes:

Actually no. Al Gore won the popular vote in the 2000 election, but he lost the Electoral vote. We could have just as easily had President Gore.

Keith

Gawd forbid that would have happened!!!
I guess having a VP from the last administration loose had left a bad taste in ole Joe Bidens mouth so he bowed out.
Nah, he negotiatedid a cushy job for the aftermath of the destruction of America.....
Agree. I'm a Libertarian, and with the exception of Rand Paul, can't stand any of the GOP candidates. I was planning on "throwing my vote away" on a write-in or 3rd Party candidate, but now, I will vote for whoever gets the Republican nomination, just to stop Hillary, since she made a point to label me (as an NRA member), her #1 enemy, more than ISIS, Al-Quieda, etc...

It seems as America has been voting for the lesser of two evils for a long time.
After this election it long past time for a big change and a 3rd party needs to surpass both corrupt parties that have had 200+ years to get this nationso screwed up where it is today.

True statement... establishment poli's in BOTH parties prefer the status-quo, and always attempt to stack the deck so they win 100% of the time. Establishment R's have even gone so far as to back a D over supporting a Tea-Repub because they upset "the order" and can't be controlled by "the party". :mad:

In another thread someone call both political parties the left and right cheeck on the same arse... never a truer statement! o_O

If any Amendment is discarded then they all, being of equal value, are discarded.
That is the goal of Progressive Marxism, to be the 5th Colum of a Collective World Government(which is doomed to collapse under it's own narcissistic demands)
Fight For The Future of your children

Don't worry about her "Executive Orders", the big fight will be for Supreme Court control. We are pretty much one Justice away from becoming a European-style disaster.

Maybe pushing gun control not so smart after all

The Washington Post yesterday seemed to acknowledge that pushing gun control — at least in two Virginia races decided Tuesday that left Democrats supported by Gov. Terry McAuliffe — "may have backfired by producing a pro-Republican backlash."

<broken link removed>

Gawd forbid that would have happened!!!
I guess having a VP from the last administration loose had left a bad taste in ole Joe Bidens mouth so he bowed out.
Nah, he negotiatedid a cushy job for the aftermath of the destruction of America.....

It seems as America has been voting for the lesser of two evils for a long time.
After this election it long past time for a big change and a 3rd party needs to surpass both corrupt parties that have had 200+ years to get this nationso screwed up where it is today.
amen. a no vote is the same as a throwing a vote away in this environment.

I approach Hillary Clinton like I would Lord Voldemort, from Harry Potter. I refuse to give her attention or thought, lest it allow her to gain power and cross back into the material world.

She will shamelessly pander to the loony left in the primary and then say, "That's not what I meant… you're taking my comments out of context… Nobody is trying to take your guns… etc." during the general election.

And the main-stream media will happily comply and downplay her previous statements and promises. As will the left leaners on this very website.

It's Obama all over again but this time around the next SCOTUS picks will drive us into a dark time that will take at least a generation to unscrew. Our political system only works when it is balanced (or at least close to balanced) and using the Supremes (just like Exec Action) is the next phase of "fundamental change" and making those lurches left permanent.

I approach Hillary Clinton like I would Lord Voldemort, from Harry Potter. I refuse to give her attention or thought, lest it allow her to gain power and cross back into the material world.

Well if you're going to go Harry Potter, shouldn't you also reference her as "she who should not be named" or maybe even better "she who should be in prison"? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Hillary pushes gun control; Rasmussen poll shows strong 2A support

Democrat front runner Hillary Rodham Clinton told an Iowa audience yesterday that she will make gun control a campaign issue, the Seattle Times reports, but that might not square with a new Rasmussen poll that shows increasing support for gun rights.

<broken link removed>
Yeah but think about it,we made history by electing the first black president,know we can make history again by electing the first le,I mean woman
Come on,isn't she already picked for the job?

It might be a good thing that she makes gun control a big part of her platform. It will make a clear point to the nation that a vote for Hillary is a vote against your gun rights. I can't think of any viable candidate in the recent past that would be so bold as to run against a constitutional right. It's completely nuts. And, I suspect, it will backfire on her in 2016. And I hope it does, in a huge way. If she suffers a big failure under her gun control platform, it could just scare off some anti-gun politicians from further pursuing such restrictions. Time will tell.

It is my fear that the mindless bulk of the voting population has become so conditioned to Executive authority by-passing the Constitution, that they do not recognize that the 2A exists or what it means. Even when my kids were is middle school back in the late 1900's and early 2000's when the school taught the constitution and Bill of Rights, curriculum excluded 2A! I addressed it with the "educators" then and they refused to include it.

Show me a "pro-gun Democrat" and I'll show you a LIAR, because just like a cheap whore they all put out on demand for the Party apparatchiks and without the slightest acknowledgment of changing positions when they do it...

'Gun control' front and center in the campaign

A report by Time today discusses why Hillary Clinton thinks gun control could help her next year, but a Quinnipiac poll released the other day says the term "gun control" isn't popular with American voters.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top