JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think anyone could go to Washington D.C. or.any state house for anybody, no matter how decent a person they are, to not become corrupted in some way..

I challenge examples of individuals who were able to perform anywhere in our National history, who escaped being labeled along the way, as some form of 'non-decent corrupted' politician.

My observation is, what ever the position, political enemies have always labored to magnify YOUR flaws as evidence some other person was 'better qualified'.:cool:

Never heard of him before this, but the FOP is anti-gun IIRC, as are the police chiefs of most urban areas. They are politicians first, and police second.

I suspect that this guy is sucking up to Trump and appearing as pro-gun now in order to please Trump's core constituency. Trump's core should know by now (but most still don't get it) that the GOP and Trump are not pro-gun, they just are not anti-gun - at the moment. When it is to their advantage they will turn against us.

^^^

This and thank you.

This new guy DEFENDED Fast and Furious ERIC HOLDER and before I even read more... that did it for me. Although President Reagan (I voted for him one time.) did appoint ERIC HOLDER in D.C. many, many moons ago but NOT as AG of course. Another position in government. FACT not fiction on EH and his .gov employment. I am only giving facts so pul___leeze don't jump on me for telling some people what they may or may not know about F&F Eric Holder's background and so forth. EH was around with Janet Reno too. I used to write about that but I will NOT here.

FACT NOT FICTION HERE and above and I have said it long before I even bought my first gun in my former state. My late husband's home state not mine. Great Lakes region. NY state had better CCW laws than back there.

The FOP (And the Highway Patrol.) in my FORMER GL STATE were 100% AGAINST CCW LAWS for the general public. Against other stuff here. IT is on their RECORD not just on the GOA and other freedom/pro gun websites. We were in the remaining, final, TOP 7 ANTI CCW GUN STATES and we had false promises made over and over again to us made by Republican leaders and a R GOVERNOR TAFT!

Fact!

THE FOP AND THE HIGHER UPS IN THE FOP WERE AGAINST CCW PERIOD.

They are NOT for Constitutional Carry. Many of them HATE OPEN CARRY AS MUCH AS THEY HATE CONCEAL CARRY. Fact.

I had and still have SEVERAL close friends on the East Coast (Born and raised and proud of it. NOT everyone is anti gun or anti freedom on the EC.) and in the Great Lakes region (Lived there with my late husband after his Nam and around the world service.) who were in LE aka peace officers. HIGH and lower positions. ETC. They even told me this too.

And so did MANY R POLITICIANS in that former state. They told me POINT BLANK including at a CAMP PERRY shooting event that the R governor would not as in NEVER pass CCW for the serfs unless the FOP and the HP agreed that we 'should be allowed to ccw' and it would NEVER HAPPEN.

IT never happened. IT was a big fat LIE and the R governor knew it since HE KNEW that the FOP mainly the higher ups compared to deputies in Sheriffs Departments and the HP would NOT want it as in NEVER.

Later on, a D governor did pass CCW but it is a strange law in how it was written, not just in MY opinion, and some of the Rs not just the Ds in power want to SCREW AROUND SOME MORE with the gun laws in that state and others as you know.

I can't say more because it would get political in my EXPLANATIONS AND MORE DETAILED FACTS here. NOT allowed.

That D governor passed that law AFTER I MOVED AWAY after my late husband died back there in his home state.

I did NOT move to MT for 'GUN LAWS'. That would not be a 100% reason for moving because sooner or later that anti gun crapola will INFEST your so called new state. MT is proof of that already with newer anti gun laws and other FAR out legal stuff and not just in college towns but it is NOT as bad as CA, WA, OR, other western states, etc. --- yet!

Disclaimer: I was NOT for the two top R or D people that ran.

I never BELIEVED them in gun rights due to flip flopping and in other matters since they proved that to me in every single town hall meeting long before the so called debates (LOL) and in other matters. Did I KNOW what one woman (Ugh!) would do from the git go in gun issues? YES! Did I question the others in her party and the other side when it came to ALL candidates? YES!

Gun Owners of America | The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington

Trump picks anti-gunner to lead ATF | Gun Owners of America

Scroll down and there is more information on this man on the WWWeb.

Cate

Most of the deputies in my former state, not just in my county, had no issues in allowing the serfs, peons and slaves to, gasp, carry a gun on them when it came to CCW or a LOADED GUN IN THEIR TRUCK OR CAR! They or most of them supported the honest gun folks.

It was the FOP, FOP, FOP and the Highway Patrol that constantly FOUGHT AGAINST IT. Rs and Ds on all sides. Fact not fiction.

In fact, I used to write tons of stuff online including some of the ignorant comments MADE BY SOME LEADERS in the HP advising women who traveled alone NOT to stop at rest stops due to an increase in crime, rape, beatings, murders, robbery and car/truck jacking.

They told females not to stop and 'tinkle' - no offense. So what are they supposed to do? WEAR DIAPERS or wet their panties since GOD FORBID they couldn't carry a CCW gun and IF THEY WERE IN THEIR CAR/TRUCK - THEY HAD TO KEEP THEIR GUN, if they had one, UNLOADED AND APART FROM ALL OF THE AMMUNITION, BLA AND BLA?!!!!

They told men the same thing but they told women not to stop at rest stops and here and there due to CRIME in rural and city/county rest stops.

I used to be VERY ACTIVE back there.

Some old fashioned super conservative Rs, small l and Large L Libertarians and I used to work as a group in various PRO GUN ISSUES and tons more.

Cate

Looks like he has Down's Syndrome, and speaks with a lisp...

8D915526-7CAA-4298-A7F4-6008E2190787.jpeg

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

The GOA sent out an alert on this anti-gunner!!!!
It's easy to stand up to stooges like Bloomberg because he's so overzealous, it's not hard to be in disagreement with him. What about the people who are slowly and underhandedly signing our rights away? Will he stand up to them just the same?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews