JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Frankly, there are times when I believe the whole Left Coast needs to be expelled from the Union... and the only reasons I can think of that it doesn't get the full Sodom & Gomorrah treatment are that either the Lord's holding off on His Wrath because of all of us trapped behind enemy lines, or He has something bigger in mind.

Frankly, there are times when I believe the whole Left Coast needs to be expelled from the Union... and the only reasons I can think of that it doesn't get the full Sodom & Gomorrah treatment are that either the Lord's holding off on His Wrath because of all of us trapped behind enemy lines, or He has something bigger in mind.

Cascadia Subduction.

No matter what or who, vote for the republican candidate. They are all cheeks of the same arse but the republican candidate will be much better that San Quentin Clinton.

1) The choice is between the Evil Party and the Stupid Party, and I despise them all. I don't vote for Republicans - I vote against Democrats. I would rather vote for Hitler's corpse than a Democrat. (Exception: Sheriff David Clarke)
2) Nothing brings out the FREEFOR vote like gun control. Anybody remember the Prop 15 vote in the DPRK? Tom Bradley was choosing the curtains for the Executive Mansion, but thanks to Prop 15 the Weasel Deukmejian won. The more Hitlery belches about "commonsense gun safety" the more she motivates our side to vote for the Stupid Party.
3) When a Dem/Prog says they support 2A and would never take away your guns what they are saying is that
a) since they don't believe 2A is an individual right (is there any other kind, outside the sophistries of politicians and lawyers?) they can claim to support it without meaning anything.
and
b) they realize that saying what they really mean would be a disaster, and lying about guns is no different from lying about everything else.
4) The only reason I vote at all is so when it's time to bust caps I can do it in good conscience.

Last Edited:
Agree. I'm a Libertarian, and with the exception of Rand Paul, can't stand any of the GOP candidates. I was planning on "throwing my vote away" on a write-in or 3rd Party candidate, but now, I will vote for whoever gets the Republican nomination, just to stop Hillary, since she made a point to label me (as an NRA member), her #1 enemy, more than ISIS, Al-Quieda, etc...

I might be joining you in that boat as well...but Dave brings up a great point that drifts me far away from the Right-Wing as well as forever keeping me out of the left-wing pool.

...Democrats have drifted far to the left, where the Constitution may be considered something of a buffet from which they can pick and choose the rights they want to embrace.

Considering we have Infinite Detainment (signed by Obama during NDAA 2012) without a warrant or access to legal counsel (protected by the 4th Amendment)...or that we have the National Emergencies Act (signed by Bush Jr.) that bypasses Article I (section 8) and Article II (section 2) of the Constitution requiring 2/3rds of the Senate to approve executive authority to deploy troops overseas.

One little known fact about 9/11/01 is that our President declared a "state of National Emergency" where we've remained at, since. This gave our President authority (under the NEA) to bypass congress on a lot of crap...including how even Obama dealt with the Iran sanctions to the Cuban embargo without needing (or asking) congress' approval.

It's because of stuff like this that I can't stand Jebb Bush, Clinton, Rubio or Berny...we need Rand Paul to go back to a Constitutional Country...but I will admit, if push came to shove I would vote for Ben Carson or even Ted Cruz.

Trump is waaay too much of an unknown. He has no voting record that we can confront him on, so we have no idea what his political ties actually are (unlike how Chris Cristy and Hillary Clinton try to backtrack and justify past disputing voting records).

Am I the only one who finds it suspicious that the entire Progressive Machine has launched a coordinated gun control Putsch at the same time the Obongo Regime has brought in a tsunami of Islamic Radicals, rapists, thieves, barefoot illiterates and diseased criminals? They are larval Democrats - the seed populations of parasites who will vote Democrat forever, introduced into the Red areas of the country. Without jobs they will be a mobile population which can be moved to wherever the Democrats need some votes - a weaponized demographic in a cultural Blitzkrieg. Anyone who objects to the introduction of violent parasites into our communities will be excoriated as a racist/sexist/homophobic hillbilly who should be shunned. Note that about 80 % of the "refugees" are military age males. In the best traditions of Fast and Furious Leviathan creates a problem to create demand for a solution. Look at Europe to see what our betters have in mind for us.

Since Oregon is not the only cesspool of evil I go with something bigger in mind

:s0140:

I think the country knows what 8 years of Democrat policies that have been supported and endorsed by spineless Republicans have gotten us.

So Please Hitlery.... Run on Gun Control.

She will mouth she fully supports the 2a but "We have to do something about gun violence and that means tougher laws on BCs. Will try to resurrect the AWB.

Brutus Out
Not necessarily directed at you Brutus but addressing BC in general.

Background Checks serve one and only one legitimate purpose. The only legitimate purpose is to enable us to allow known dangerous people free in society. Think about it, that is it, there is no other legitimate reason for them. They are designed to keep known dangerous people that have been released into society from getting firearms.

Actually, it has been my recent experience that BC for FFL transfers are basically registration, period. Somewhere some $17.00 an hour civil servant is scanning in 4473s into a computer which dumps it all in to the NSA DB.

Brutus Out

Actually, it has been my recent experience that BC for FFL transfers are basically registration, period. Somewhere some $17.00 an hour civil servant is scanning in 4473s into a computer which dumps it all in to the NSA DB.

Brutus Out
ONLY $17/hour? They take offense--they're *$30*/hour civil servants!

:p

Brutus Out
True, however that is not a legitimate purpose but rather is the hidden purpose.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top