JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
High Standard
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Before Kel-Tec, this was was what people saw when they searched "bullpup shotgun." Designed as a fighting shotgun for Police, it never caught on although it can be seen in some movies. If you have heard it is unreliable, you are right if you feed it birdshot. With buckshot and slugs, its been perfect. This HS-10B has been modified with an extended magazine tube to give 6+1 capacity. This is not a screw on operation. You have to buy another magazine tube and weld them together. This one does not possess the flashlight mount. This is my second one, the first I had modified by removing the carrying handle and mount and installing a picatinny rail for a red dot sight. It was pretty simple to do since I am not a gunsmith. Anyway, these are very rare with the extended tube but it is totally usable as a close quarter battle shotgun. The muzzle is even threaded if you want to go the "No Country for Old Men" route... :)

IMG_8999[1].JPG IMG_8998[1].JPG IMG_8997[1].JPG IMG_8996[1].JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top