JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
His concern mirror my own with the event this weekend. We are all very fired up, most even angry, but we have got to keep our heads and look like pro's out there. Well spoken normal citizens defending their rights, not a bunch of pro gun fanatics. One guy going off like Yeager will cost us much more in publicity than everyone else there combined could benefit the cause..

Listening to the puppet this morning (I rarely if ever do) and listening to him say they are definitely going to be doing something about horrible guns makes me believe the liars and deceivers will be doing just that.

People like Hickok45, who are rational and intelligent, are no match for our bought-out politicians and our government media.

If you want to buy ammo online or get those few last magazines you better do it soon. Not fear mongering, more like the most likely scenario. I just hope that we will ONLY have a ban as restrictive as 1994 but there is a good chance it will be a lot worse.

Possession of certain magazines or parts may be made illegal and then in the case anyone who keeps Pmags will become a 'criminal.' Just disgusting.

Sadly, marching on the state capitol is futile. Politicians care about who is lining their pockets and pulling the strings, not 'the people'. We have little to no say in the fake world of corporate politics.

Tell them you will not pay taxes until you are represented in a manner that suits you as a constituent. If all of America claimed 9 dependents until a resolution to all of the nations issues were being discussed in a RELEVANT way, we refuse to pay for services we fund. Much like a purchase at a private company, if I am not satisfied with the product, I can refuse to shop there, hence not fund the organization.

Don't need an opinion on my opinion, just stating it....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top