JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On Aug. 4, Cuomo said: "I am calling on states across the country to join New York to outlaw this absurd program that insures intentional criminal conduct. … If the NRA goes bankrupt because of the State of New York, they'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

What a sleazebag. And I wouldn't put it past those in Salem to do the same.

When trolling MDA and Everytown I've seen people say that CCers and gun owners should be forced to carry insurance policies AND be appalled at the offerings of the NRA, USCCA, etc calling it "murder insurance", literally in the same comment.
To say that anti-gun owner activists are clueless and stupid is insulting to stupid clueless people.

If insurance is mandatory it opens every state up to allowing CC regardless of mag capacity limits.

Its a can of worms I think the anti gunner dolts dont truly want to open.

If insurance is mandatory it opens every state up to allowing CC regardless of mag capacity limits.

Its a can of worms I think the anti gunner dolts dont truly want to open.

Do you really think that libtards ever think of the consequences of their actions?

Do you really think that libtards ever think of the consequences of their actions?

They think what they're told to think. Nothing more... nothing less.

0F26FB53-6287-47E0-AA99-223301F856FC.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads