JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Re model 41, it seems to me that gun is well worth it if u really value 22 pistol target shooting. Depends on what u want/value I think. Fe for the same $ as a 41 u could buy:

Mp5 or mp40 or stg 43 or lever gun or nice bolt gun ($430-$500 new)

Plus a single action revolver (heritage $120-$140ish)

Plus a suppressor and stamp ($400ish new with stamp)

Plus ammo

They can be had for around $650 to $900 if you look around. They usually don't sell too quickly so it's worth it to float offers at the guns shops or even gun broker.
Geez, I should have looked around more. I paid $1214.99 last year through Sportsmans Warehouse. Keith's said their would be $1200 when they had them but had no idea when they would be in.

Re model 41, it seems to me that gun is well worth it if u really value 22 pistol target shooting. Depends on what u want/value I think. Fe for the same $ as a 41 u could buy:

Mp5 or mp40 or stg 43 or lever gun or nice bolt gun ($430-$500 new)

Plus a single action revolver (heritage $120-$140ish)

Plus a suppressor and stamp ($400ish new with stamp)

Plus ammo

Geez, I should have looked around more. I paid $1214.99 last year through Sportsmans Warehouse. Keith's said their would be $1200 when they had them but had no idea when they would be in.
I was very patient and floated many offers. All mine were bought used.

If you want a NIB Model 41 the fun tax is around $1200
The other places require a little luck to find a used one for less...
GB
Pawn Shop
Website

I am testing different .22 rounds for reliability now and will post up the results in the .22 discussions when complete.

8 different rounds tested and quite a few more to go.

Shooting is fun.

ooooo very nice! which barrel do you prefer?

I've been considering one, but the long wait time is a downer. A compensator was more instant gratification. :D
View attachment 1165744
Hey, I got that gun's hillbilly cousin:

BDEB4F7C-917F-4E5C-99B2-D066E7A20BFE.jpeg

Welcome to the forum!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany