Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

hi cap mags restocked

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by WasrNwarpaint, Dec 27, 2012.

1. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

2. Bushman

Bushman Auburn, WA Well-Known Member

uuuughhh...hate to break it to ya, but those ARE gouging prices: the Glock mags are Korean mags, which they are selling for 3x what they cost before the panic.

3. 22many

22many PNW Well-Known Member

And yet some people will still complain.....

4. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

ya ....be happy they are even available given the hording going on....Id go look at the current prices on ebay before you bubblegum

and yes I agree with you 22many

5. Bushman

Bushman Auburn, WA Well-Known Member

While I'm sure others are happy they are available, personally I couldn't care less if they are available. I have plenty of factory Glock mags I bought in 2004 for $12 a piece. I saw this coming and stocked up over time.

If I wasn't prepared I might be happy to pay $20 for a knock off magazine, even though you could buy them at 1/3 the price before the frenzy, but considering I got factory mags for $12 a piece nearly a decade ago, I'm just going to sit this one out.

I was just pointing out that those ARE gouging prices, since they are not factory mags...