Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

hi cap mags restocked

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by WasrNwarpaint, Dec 27, 2012.

1. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

2. Bushman

Bushman Auburn, WA Well-Known Member

uuuughhh...hate to break it to ya, but those ARE gouging prices: the Glock mags are Korean mags, which they are selling for 3x what they cost before the panic.

3. 22many

22many PNW Well-Known Member

And yet some people will still complain.....

4. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

ya ....be happy they are even available given the hording going on....Id go look at the current prices on ebay before you bubblegum

and yes I agree with you 22many

5. Bushman

Bushman Auburn, WA Well-Known Member

While I'm sure others are happy they are available, personally I couldn't care less if they are available. I have plenty of factory Glock mags I bought in 2004 for $12 a piece. I saw this coming and stocked up over time.

If I wasn't prepared I might be happy to pay $20 for a knock off magazine, even though you could buy them at 1/3 the price before the frenzy, but considering I got factory mags for $12 a piece nearly a decade ago, I'm just going to sit this one out.

I was just pointing out that those ARE gouging prices, since they are not factory mags...