JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am feeling the Christmas cheer. Thinking about the good and solid humans I have met here at NWF.

But golly gee willikers Merry Christmas to you. I hope you find primers and powder in the new year and find that load that makes this whole darn thing worth it.

God bless you one and all. I hope that this season finds your family healthy and successful. Much love to all of you.

Ageingstudent

Now more than ever peace on earth good will toward your fellow human. Be excellent to each other.

MK

Merry Christmas! Sincerely. I hope everyone can find some powder and primers this coming year! This is an excellent forum. I recently moved to New Mexico and wish the SW firearms page were as active as the NW. Lots of great people here!

I'm at that age where the world is starting to pass me by, I'm not up with the latest stuff younger family members talk about. It becomes more and more apparent at holiday gatherings. You know, the old guy who sits silently in a chair while the conversation swirls around him For one thing, nobody else in the family shares my interests. Here on NWFA, I may find at least a few people to discuss things with as a group. I may be ignored by many, but I'm blissfully unaware of it.

Also FYI to you all my son is doing well. He has started making faces at his mama it's hilarious. The apple don't fall far from the tree:s0112:. He's a nut.

IMG_5769.jpg

Baby if It's Love if it ain't rough it isn't Fun...

My gosh Madonna very good also.

For a guy who loves old country I got a weird thing for dance music haha.

Boy Material Girl was a really good song.
When I went in for "the little snip", Lady G's song "Just Dance" was playing in the lobby at the urology clinic. Classic coincidence - two years post marriage one, I was doing a lot of clubbing at the time and wanted to avoid that aspect of nature.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top