JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Step 1: Buy her a nice steak dinner.
Step 2: Get her into shooting as a hobby.
Step 3: Follow her around collecting all her 'spent' magazines.
Step 4: ?????????
Step 5: Profit

I think she is actually talking about banning bullets so High Capacity magazines would be irrelevant?

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! We have a winner! That's her real slip up - she let it fly that the new strategy is to make firearms useless by eliminating ammo.

Step 1: Buy her a nice steak dinner.
Step 2: Get her into shooting as a hobby.
Step 3: Follow her around collecting all her 'spent' magazines.
Step 4: ?????????
Step 5: Profit

That's way, way, beyond the call of duty. I don't think I could eat the steak with her without barfing, let along the "?????????"...

You know really gets me.. These people do even know what they are talking about but they are trying to ban them... Same thing with the congresswomen that didn't know what a barrel shroud was. if your are going to go after something, you need to at least be knowledgeable about what you are trying to ban!

Here is the best part, PR damage control:

DeGette's spokeswoman Juliet Johnson issued a statement Wednesday, saying the congresswoman mispoke.

"The Congresswoman has been working on a high-capacity assault magazine ban for years, and has been deeply involved in the issue; she simply misspoke in referring to ‘magazines' when she should have referred to ‘clips,' which cannot be reused because they don't have a feeding mechanism," Johnson said.

She must have meant this
High-Capacity-Rifle-Clip.jpg

Even that "damage control" statement is erroneous. Doesn't help the case except to prove that they are idiots - the politician AND her spokesperson.

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite using Tapatalk 2

You know really gets me.. These people do even know what they are talking about but they are trying to ban them... Same thing with the congresswomen that didn't know what a barrel shroud was. if your are going to go after something, you need to at least be knowledgeable about what you are trying to ban!

SHHHHH - keep it quiet or they will actually do research or find someone to do the research for them and write more effective (for their point of view) legislation leaving less loopholes...

Hmmmm do you think she would believe it if she was told the bottom of the pool is scratch and sniff?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top