JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to do that. Every time Bill Clinton came on saying I didn't really need a gun, I went out and bought another one. It ran into some significant expense after a while. :)

I can't keep up financially! LOL But I get out each and every day and "practice" with them, work on load development, making Powder and primers, and generally being Non Compliant! Any thing I can do to thumb my nose at the anti's is a good day!

If only I could! I think for those of us that are not so financially flexible, there are other really great less expensive means of 'voting with your dollar':
  • Join/ Re-up your membership/Donate to your favorite pro-2A organizations. The increase in numbers in diverse gun groups says a lot to the TPTB
  • Have a public open carry event, like a barbecue in the park or even just a gathering
  • Buy ammo and accessories, but instead of hoarding, purchase what you can afford and sell it at cost (whole or in part, as people can afford) to your friends and spread it around. That's some real solidarity, not hoarding the once plentiful .22LR bricks, especially if you already have thousands upon thousands of rounds
  • Take someone new shooting/go shooting with your friends (and don't leave a mess, or even better leave the area better than you found it!)
These are less expensive, as much as I'd love to buy new guns, they are pretty proactive activities!

I've tried this tactic before. I simply cannot make enough money to stick with this plan for any length of time. That said, I fully support it.

What I would actually rather see, is every time an anti-gunner starts talking gun control is that a NEW GUN OWNER buy their first gun. Those are the numbers we need to grow. It's nice to have a number of guns to your name, but growing the numbers of GUN OWNERS is really the ticket to swinging public opinion on guns. Perhaps for any that could afford to do it, buy a new gun and gift it to a new gun owner, then tell them to vote pro-gun if they want to keep it ;)

The only reason I need to buy one is I found another I wanted at a good price.

That said, I'm pretty happy with what I have now, so I'll just buy more ammo. Had about 4000 9mm show up on my doorstep this week.
Ammo works too.....waiting for my 2000 rounds of 9mm to arrive. Didn't really need it, but can never have enough!

As a stay at home dad.... My wife is going to just have to work more.

(Kidding)

That's an expensive idea.

image.jpeg image.jpeg I did my part!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR