JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

Up for sale is a new Henry Big Boy .357/.38 Lever Action Rifle. Model H006M. 20" octagonal barrel. 10+1 round capacity tube magazine. Gun is new with box, couple of minor dings near the end of the barrel where another gun bumped it in the safe. Has not been fired by me. I love this gun, but at the moment I need to gather some cash to cover an unexpected bill. My loss is your gain. Original box with papers/lock is included.

This is a beautiful rifle, from the mirror polished brass receiver and butt plate to the rich wood grained stock, to the deep blue barrel. The heavy octagonal barrel makes for a gun that can easily tame the heaviest .357 magnum loads. This is a gun made by craftsmen with a super smooth action. It's hard to find a lever gun of this quality under $1,000 - and only Henry does it.

Note: in the photos, you might notice the receiver looks to be textured, it's not - it's highly polished and you're seeing the reflection of the texture in the ceiling above.

Price is $625 cash only, no trades. Buyer covers the transfer/BGC. I can meet in the general Portland Metro area and Vancouver.

If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing, please contact me via "Conversation" (PM).

Thanks!

5557393_01_henry_big_boy_357_lever_gun_w__640.jpg 5557393_02_henry_big_boy_357_lever_gun_w__640.jpg 5557393_03_henry_big_boy_357_lever_gun_w__640.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top