JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After 15 years the dog in my lap had trouble standing up in the morning so I put a towel under her gut and walked her around and she would be able to walk around the rest of the day. Until one day I couldn't get her walking. I took her to the vet. She went out like a light.I still miss her.

Sorry for your loss. We lost our girl last August. She was only 10 but had suffered from seizures for nearly half of her short life. We had the vet come to the house to attend to what needed to be done. We still have her big brother.

I've had to put down a number of pets and horses. a 22 is adequate for a dog but I use a 9mm on horses. even after a head shot large animals can fall on the shooter or have leg spasms and badly injure the shooter

Sorry to hear of your lost. We lost a 15 year old dog last year that was just an amazing pet. Never easily to let go. Someone gave a card that said "dogs put paw prints on your heart for life" and I agree 100%. We were also given a stuff pet dog that was similar to the one we lost. It may seem strange but we love moving him around the house.

Anyone who is about to go down this horrible road ,

Times have changed and you can have the Vet come to your home and this no longer needs to be such a public event where the dog is scared and then you walk the gauntlet of strangers watching or seeing you cry . This can be a very private event in the comfort of your home where all parties are more relaxed . Our Vet offers this it's only a few pennys more

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top