JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is a stevens 520, but its not original. Only 520a where fitted with a bayonet. They are cool kid shoot guns, I've owned and saved many of them over the years. If you need some pointer, I'll gladly help

Yes they slam fire and 1-3/4" shells feed very well

The are cheap! Like $9 when a Winchester was $20. Aka very low quality and made with soft steel. If not properly maintained (lube) they will ware out. Hence me having to save so many. I do love them but they have area to look out for
Thanks.. I'll just use it for a neat "wall art " piece..

Thanks.. I'll just use it for a neat "wall art " piece..
If you are going for wall art. You can the ordnance marks.

This is a left over 520 receiver that was not safe to sure. I add the "p" " bursting bomb" and "U.S"

20200516_132910.jpg

I could not see scraping it. Not worth selling. But desk art, for a office job i will most likly never have and guests I never invite over :s0140:

100% worth the effort. In the future I may swap out the wood for something with a live edge.

If you decide you add some ordance mark in the future I can point you in the right direction

I could not see scraping it. Not worth selling. But desk art, for a office job i will most likly never have and guests I never invite over :s0140:

100% worth the effort. In the future I may swap out the wood for something with a live edge.

If you decide you add some ordance mark in the future I can point you in the right direction
Thanks but I have enough money in it already….looks good though!

They are etched
Its just a sticker (per stamp), you would need,alligator clips, 9v battery, salt water, q-tips and 10 mins per. Simple and effective

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top