JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is a stevens 520, but its not original. Only 520a where fitted with a bayonet. They are cool kid shoot guns, I've owned and saved many of them over the years. If you need some pointer, I'll gladly help

Yes they slam fire and 1-3/4" shells feed very well

The are cheap! Like $9 when a Winchester was $20. Aka very low quality and made with soft steel. If not properly maintained (lube) they will ware out. Hence me having to save so many. I do love them but they have area to look out for
Thanks.. I'll just use it for a neat "wall art " piece..

Thanks.. I'll just use it for a neat "wall art " piece..
If you are going for wall art. You can the ordnance marks.

This is a left over 520 receiver that was not safe to sure. I add the "p" " bursting bomb" and "U.S"

20200516_132910.jpg

I could not see scraping it. Not worth selling. But desk art, for a office job i will most likly never have and guests I never invite over :s0140:

100% worth the effort. In the future I may swap out the wood for something with a live edge.

If you decide you add some ordance mark in the future I can point you in the right direction

I could not see scraping it. Not worth selling. But desk art, for a office job i will most likly never have and guests I never invite over :s0140:

100% worth the effort. In the future I may swap out the wood for something with a live edge.

If you decide you add some ordance mark in the future I can point you in the right direction
Thanks but I have enough money in it already….looks good though!

They are etched
Its just a sticker (per stamp), you would need,alligator clips, 9v battery, salt water, q-tips and 10 mins per. Simple and effective

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top