JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well then since your Googlefu is high let me know the phone number for:

US Department of Justice
Drug Enforcement Administration
Asset Forfeiture Section
Forfeiture Counsel
HQs Forfeiture Response

That's the place I'm writing to.

Asset Forfeiture and Money Laundering General info
AFMLS Direct Line
(202) 514-1263

For general questions to DEA Headquarters:

(202) 307-1000

Seattle Division (206) 553-5443

I hope some of this is useful, Good luck.

why should it matter what safe, he had his guns in,,,, they were in his home on his property.. i do not have a gun safe mounted in my car so if they break into it and take my gun am i wrong for not having a gunsafe in it.... and it takes nothing for a couple guys to take a small safe out with them and open it later.. so if your house is a rental, should you bolt it to th e wall,,, this is a anti gunner argument.. if they gave safes with the guns we would all have one, but some cannot afford them!

It matters because some of us also have safes and want to know what brand was compromised and whether or not it was fairly easily done so we can determine whether or not Santa needs to come late (or early) and upgrade our own safes at home.

If it's a small little Stack-On, not a lot of concern. If it's a giant Patriot, Browning, or Cannon, I think a few of us have cause to be concerned.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top