JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mike.
Israeli Kits in the IFAK were recalled due to migration in the clotting factor. Also they were building up excessive heat when applied. They have come out with a new one. Any dated Pre Nov 2010 should be disposed of......Not a "Goat Lab Grad"?....Hmmm..Working For "Z" or the "3C"? Thought I had run into You in Kabul...You Must have an Evil Twin....

Nah, Did Regular Marines and Army in the '70s-'80s. Lately, Army Reserve Civil Affairs: Bagram in '06-'07; Sharana PRT in '08; Gardez PRT in '10-'11.

I'm out of the loop now (retired in January, turned 60 in June) so I hadn't heard about the recalls: Guess I'll have to replace the ones I've got with the "hunter's versions" I saw at Wholesale Sports. ($26 each, I think - Sheesh!)

And I'm the evil one. ;-)

Ok I am a real newbie regarding first aid stuff but the one thing not mentioned here that I have read is critical is a pair of "shears", "safety scissors" or whatever they call em to cut back clothing???....

But that's what a good grunt uses his bayonet for! ;-)

Get the safety scissors at Walgreens for a few bucks: I carry a small pair in my IFAK.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top