JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FE2D06D7-BE66-41E0-9F90-F76568E47672.png F1C52FF8-2C85-4EFB-90D4-24D039A1DC8F.jpeg Hello! I'm not sure where I should put this but I just wanted to get some feedback! I was scoping around OfferUp and came across this rear iron sight. I thought to my self what a great deal! But the closer I looked the more flags came up the biggest being the logo! I did some research and nothing was reassuring me that it was authentic. Gentlemen selling the sight swears it's real and purchased it at sportsman's about 3 years ago? I just wanted to seek advice and thoughts on this? They're not real are they? I checked several sights including optics planet and saw this.

There are "Fake" Leupold Scopes and Maglula products coming out of China all the time. I wouldn't be surprised that this is just one more example. While it's nothing I have any interest in I guess I have to say "Thanks for Posting".

Appreciate your guy's input! I told the guy that if he actually bought them at sportsman's to return them but he swears they're legit. I told him he got ripped off and didn't take it lightly lol

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews