JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here in WA, the registration for cars and trucks is through the roof, my car was nearly $700 for a little sticker saying I bribed my local gooberment lol. Is OR going off the deep end next with car registration like WA has?
Remember that initiative for $35 tags? Pretty disgusting how they disregarded the will of the voters on that one, and just did what they pleased.

J&B Firearm Sales in Beaverton, off of 217 and Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy is Open sundays 11-5. They charge $35 for the transfer and $10 for the BGC.

J&B Firearm Sales in Beaverton, off of 217 and Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy is Open sundays 11-5. They charge $35 for the transfer and $10 for the BGC.

$45.00 total? :eek: A Cut Above is just out at 185th an TV hwy at $25.00. But they don't hold the gun if there's a delayed response from the state.

"Corporate Activity Tax"
No joke.
CAT is real. We fill out these 'forms' that mean nothing right now at work. How do I know? Oh, maybe because I had to make the forms, tracking and other BS for work.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top