JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Money Market was $35.00 when I did a transfer there a little over month ago?
They jacked the price in November. He had said it was $30 previously. I am accustomed to paying $25 at Tigard Pawn so $40 was a little hard to swallow but the seller was coming from WA so I dealt with it. The fact they will still sell S/As to WA folks would make the $40 well worth it if I was a WA resident or selling a S/A to a WA resident.

WA & OR are going to have to make up for the budget shortfall & extra expense of unemployment for Covid.
Watch the fees get jacked up to $200, voted in as a "safety tax."
Budgets are going to be a mess across the board. Nothing will surprise me when it comes to their ingenuity in developing new income sources.

WA & OR are going to have to make up for the budget shortfall & extra expense of unemployment for Covid.
Watch the fees get jacked up to $200, voted in as a "safety tax."

Front page of the Wednesday oregonian had k8s face on it. I read a little bit, but had to stop. She's raising all kind of taxes and fees. Millions will be spent on giving free stuff. I dare you to read the article.

I had to DE-Screw the CR-V the other day. DE-Screw went up to $25.00. The gal that did the test said that MultCo is raising the tags by $117.00 starting in Jan/21. I don't know for sure though. Sounds like something the bastards would do though.

Front page of the Wednesday oregonian had k8s face on it. I read a little bit, but had to stop. She's raising all kind of taxes and fees. Millions will be spent on giving free stuff. I dare you to read the article.

I had to DE-Screw the CR-V the other day. DE-Screw went up to $25.00. The gal that did the test said that MultCo is raising the tags by $117.00 starting in Jan/21. I don't know for sure though. Sounds like something the bastards would do though.
Last time I registered my hunk of junk it was over $200 with DEQ fees included in Clackamas. Wait until the toll routes start developing.

I read a bit about the new Brown budget... like you, I had to stop. Disgusting!!!

What is "DE-Screw"???

Last time I registered my hunk of junk it was over $200 with DEQ fees included in Clackamas. Wait until the toll routes start developing.

My PU registration is always near $200. And I postponed doing it for too long, so now I will pay the exorbitant penalty in addition. Used to be, you didn't have to register if you didn't drive it... grrrrrrrr.

another vote for a cut above pawn. Great group of people, super friendly 25 bones for the background and they dont talk down and belittle you. Just be sure to bring your lock. if there isnt one they make you buy it, (like tigard pawn for more) but if you bring it back in they refund you.

another vote for a cut above pawn. Great group of people, super friendly 25 bones for the background and they dont talk down and belittle you. Just be sure to bring your lock. if there isnt one they make you buy it, (like tigard pawn for more) but if you bring it back in they refund you.

A Cut Above and Tigard Pawn require you to have a gun lock?

My PU registration is always near $200. And I postponed doing it for too long, so now I will pay the exorbitant penalty in addition. Used to be, you didn't have to register if you didn't drive it... grrrrrrrr.
Here in WA, the registration for cars and trucks is through the roof, my car was nearly $700 for a little sticker saying I bribed my local gooberment lol. Is OR going off the deep end next with car registration like WA has?

Here in WA, the registration for cars and trucks is through the roof, my car was nearly $700 for a little sticker saying I bribed my local gooberment lol. Is OR going off the deep end next with car registration like WA has?

Shades of Calif! When I lived there in early 1970s, PU take was already over $600 since they pulled the trick of designating and PU as a "commercial vehicle".

Yes, I expect OR will go nuts with every fee imaginable in 2021 and vehicle registration is one of the easy ones... got to finance Brownstains agenda for POC biz, neighborhoods, and for teaching school children and public employees that white folks suck.

For pistols at Tigard Pawn. You also need to bring your own color copy (front & back) of your drivers license.

At Tigard Pawn you only need a color copy of your DL for private party transfers. For FFL transfer if you are just picking up a handgun that has been shipped in then just your DL for ID on background and 4473. What I did last week. The info is on their website.

At Tigard Pawn you only need a color copy of your DL for private transfers. For FFL transfer if you are just picking up a handgun that has been shipped in then just your DL for ID on background and 4473. What I did last week.
To clarify further. Only the seller needs to provide the color copy of their ID. The buyer does not. They are the only FFL I have dealt with that requires this.

To clarify further. Only the seller needs to provide the color copy of their ID. The buyer does not. They are the only FFL I have dealt with that requires this.

The pawn shop my daughter uses in Ark. requires a color copy... of both sides of ID... I got pretty tired of them when I had them on the phone and they criticized the build I sent daughter a few years back. Asked SIL to find somebody diff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top