JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I put a lot of thought into what safe to buy and ended up with the Browning SP33. Chose it based on the fact that you can store 11 long guns in the door so you don't have to pull out four rifles to get to the one you want. Love it so far, but wanted to caution some of you to take the measurements of your rifles into account before you buy. I thought the problem would be that a few of my guns would be too long, but actually the opposite it true. My Mosin Nagant 91/30 just fits, as does my longest shotgun, but my Marlin Model 60 only has a couple inches of barrel going through the top rack. I'm not sure my AK will fit in there once I get my new stock, thinking the same may be true for some of you lucky enough to have AR's. The safe is awesome, but just wanted to warn some of you to check the length of the guns you really want in that door for quick access. I wouldn't put anything in the door shorter than 39 inches. Hope this helps some of you.

I will add, though, that it is so cool to open that door and have the light reflecting off of your favorite long guns all lined up at attention and ready to go. Have to admit I have gone out several times in the last few days just to admire my humble collection. Just open the door and take a few steps back and stair. Thinking anything that earns a spot in that door will never see the classified adds of this or any other site.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top