JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
5-22-10 10:00am. NEXT SATURDAY. :)
How many are going to make it to Dennys on 108th and Pacific Ave in Tacoma for a meet and Greet?
I would like to give them a heads up. They are going to give us a corner and I would like to know how big this corner needs to be.
Really hope to get to meet some of you local guys and gals.
Let me know by Wednesday please. :?
Thanks.:)

Dave

Just got back from Dennys.
Talked with a different manager this time and told him we were going to have a meet and greet with people and wanted to give them a heads up on that.
Told him we are at a dozen or more and he asked me to tell the first person that shows up there to give him (the manager) a heads up and he will work on getting tables together for us.
Not once did he ask what kind of group we are and I did not lend any info to him on that.
I (I should say my son and I)will be there at about 9:30
It will be a hoot to see his face when I take off my coat and have this big old 45 hangin off my belt.
Can you say, DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS. :)
See ya there.
Dave
EDIT. I mean no disrespect to this guy with my Deer in the headlights thing. I got that look in my eyes the first time I saw one of our LEO carrying a 1911 45. IT WAS COOL. I'm a 1911 guy.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top