JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Hi all!

We are ramping up our retail and want to start offering Swap Meet sales. Our inaugural event will be August 12th 2023 from 11AM-5PM. In the future, we will be charging per table (supplied), but this first one, we are offering free table rentals. Anyone is invited to reserve a table to buy/sell/trade anything firearm related. Have some ammo for a gun you no longer own? Furniture for a build that never got finished? We encourage everyone available to come out, make some deals, and have a good time.

If serialized parts (firearms of any type) are wanting to be bought/sold, please do not display firearms in the parking lot, but bring it inside the shop (cased) and allow inspection inside. We can facilitate the transfer inside our shop for a discounted rate of $25 + $10 for the state. Again, please do not openly display firearms on the tables.

We plan on making this a bi-monthly event, complete with food trucks, vendors, etc. There will be free wifi for mobile payments.

Please e-mail us to RSVP, so that we can get a preliminary count before hand at [email protected]

How much will tables be when you charge for them?. Can canopies be used over tables?
We're thinking table rental will be $20-$25 in the future. Canopies are absolutely allowed, but will not be supplied.

This could be a good idea. Anyone here a member of gun clubs south of the PDX Metro area? Could be good to augment gun show booths or set up similar outside ranges or shops.

Edit, surplus equipment and custom tactical gear could be good also. I've noticed a lot less of such around the flea markets and gun shows so far; for whatever reasons... no one seems to want to pay Ebay or Antique Mall prices for stuff :s0140:

This could be a good idea. Anyone here a member of gun clubs south of the PDX Metro area? Could be good to augment gun show booths or set up similar outside ranges or shops.

Edit, surplus equipment and custom tactical gear could be good also. I've noticed a lot less of such around the flea markets and gun shows so far; for whatever reasons... no one seems to want to pay Ebay or Antique Mall prices for stuff :s0140:
Surplus and tactical gear is absolutely welcome! I know a few employees here will have gear on their tables.

Sounds like a great idea. Put me down for 1 table, What time can I set up? Mike Davis
Consider 1 yours. I'd say come around 10:30, we'll get you a spot set up.

I'm a small OEM ammo manufacturer all licensed and legal would I be allowed to have a table to ply my wares? Being a business I'll pay for my table.

Last Edited:
I'm a small OEM ammo manufacturer all licensed and legal would I be allowed to have a table to ply my wares? Being a business I'll pay for my table.
Absolutely!

It's basically a sidewalk gun show without the guns, right?
Correct. But if people want to sell/trade/buy firearms, we invite you to do so indoors. If you have something you're wanting to sell, snap a few pics and print off a picture with details. If you have an interested buyer, arrange to bring it inside for inspection and potential transfer.

This is our first event and things may change in the future, but since we are in a retail area sharing the building with other businesses, it makes sense to not openly display firearms in the parking lot.

I might come up and browse, but might be interested in being a vendor for the next one or so; depending on how it looks and looking forward to hearing how it goes.. hopefully won't be a hit piece on the "local" PDX news about an "unlicensed gun show" going on a sidewalk in front of a gun shop :s0140: I mean, I know there is that OARs/ORS that defines "gun shows" as any place that has more than 25 firearms for sale that isn't a FFL store?

I might come up and browse, but might be interested in being a vendor for the next one or so; depending on how it looks and looking forward to hearing how it goes.. hopefully won't be a hit piece on the "local" PDX news about an "unlicensed gun show" going on a sidewalk in front of a gun shop :s0140: I mean, I know there is that OARs/ORS that defines "gun shows" as any place that has more than 25 firearms for sale that isn't a FFL store?
Once Covid hit, ATF actually put out a bulletin that FFL's may conduct business in their parking lot. Obviously we will not be, but our gracious overlords said we can!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top