JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
5-22-10 10:00am. NEXT SATURDAY. :)
How many are going to make it to Dennys on 108th and Pacific Ave in Tacoma for a meet and Greet?
I would like to give them a heads up. They are going to give us a corner and I would like to know how big this corner needs to be.
Really hope to get to meet some of you local guys and gals.
Let me know by Wednesday please. :?
Thanks.:)

Dave

Just got back from Dennys.
Talked with a different manager this time and told him we were going to have a meet and greet with people and wanted to give them a heads up on that.
Told him we are at a dozen or more and he asked me to tell the first person that shows up there to give him (the manager) a heads up and he will work on getting tables together for us.
Not once did he ask what kind of group we are and I did not lend any info to him on that.
I (I should say my son and I)will be there at about 9:30
It will be a hoot to see his face when I take off my coat and have this big old 45 hangin off my belt.
Can you say, DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS. :)
See ya there.
Dave
EDIT. I mean no disrespect to this guy with my Deer in the headlights thing. I got that look in my eyes the first time I saw one of our LEO carrying a 1911 45. IT WAS COOL. I'm a 1911 guy.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top