JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I might come up and browse, but might be interested in being a vendor for the next one or so; depending on how it looks and looking forward to hearing how it goes.. hopefully won't be a hit piece on the "local" PDX news about an "unlicensed gun show" going on a sidewalk in front of a gun shop :s0140: I mean, I know there is that OARs/ORS that defines "gun shows" as any place that has more than 25 firearms for sale that isn't a FFL store?
I'll have a copy of my 06 FFL to cover the made ammo for sale ATF question. There by not being "unlicensed".

Hey all, I am going to make it after all! Take a look at my bazillion posts and let me know if there is anything in particular you want me to bring. I plan to bring a few of them but not all. Pm me!

How did this turn out? I wanted to stop by, but was the wife's yard project took priority this past weekend?

Would love to hear how this went?
Wasn't that bad, little smaller than expected but not bad for a first time go of doing it and with being a shorter notice. With a bit more planning/promoting and more of a heads up, it has a chance of being really good. Plus the location is easy to get to with plenty of parking. I'm looking forward to them doing it again.

How did this turn out? I wanted to stop by, but was the wife's yard project took priority this past weekend?

Would love to hear how this went?
For a first time with limited experience organizing this kind of event, we think it went very well. Turnout was small, but that was to be expected.

Very excited for the next! We'll update as soon as the next is scheduled.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top