JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have no doubt that the anti-freedom party will ignore gun owners like they did last session. I'm speaking up anyway because I'm not going to silently let my state vote away rights that are not theirs to take. Speaking up can take various forms. Donate $100, $10, write legislators, attend hearings, something.

Even if it will get passed the show of resistance has some value.

I have no doubt that the anti-freedom party will ignore gun owners like they did last session. I'm speaking up anyway because I'm not going to silently let my state vote away rights that are not theirs to take. Speaking up can take various forms. Donate $100, $10, write legislators, attend hearings, something.

Even if it will get passed the show of resistance has some value.
EXACTLY, thank you.

Fight like, all the way there. If I'm going down, I'll be dammed if I'm going to sit on my butt and let it happen. Too many popcorn eating 2A folks, that just sit and watch the fight, complain, and do absolutely nothing. This isn't a one and done fight.

Last Edited:
One of the many paths is continuing to show gun haters, first hand, that they are being lied to. Take them out shooting.

No matter what, it makes them ask, well why can't you do this or that? The light will never come on without personal experience. Or else they will continue to believe the CNN rhetoric and paid off lawmakers.

It's the slow road to success but look what they have gained over a few years. They're winning speech control as well as gun control.

Its all happening in the full daylight, doors wide open. We're sharing the hearings, how to get involved, etc. But folks have to get involved, spread it themselves. Actually, take action to fight back. Sadly, 99% are doing zero.
I hear ya. I've written letters to every sponsor on these bills and got 1 auto response. I know where my legislators stand and where the sponsors stand. I addressed the fact that I may not be in their district but these bills, if passed, directly affect myself and thousands of othrrs not in their districts.
I refrained from foul language but approached with common sense information and the illegal aspects of the bills. Nonetheless, nary word 1 back. I addressed issues asking how a given bill stops criminals. Nary 1 word back. I'm pissing into the wind but I'm still doing it. I just hope others are as well.

Dan
Just a FYI for all..there's a COMPLETE list of every House/Senate DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS
so you can bypass the find my legislator bs. Use it! Write the sponsors of these crappy bills.

Last Edited:
This will pass.

The people of this state, including the lazy bubblegum majority, get what they bubbleguming deserve.

Not saying dont partake of the system by all means write the legislature and vote.... but I dont think voting harder next time is going to change anything.

People who hate you and want you and subsequent generations unarmed, are not going to be swayed by your letters lamenting that all of the guns stores are going to go out of business if this passes...... what the bubblegum do any of you think you are going to say that will sway their opinions? Really?

They hate YOU
They hate private business
They hate guns
They hate the gun business.
They hate everything you stand for, believe in or hold dear.
They want you to become extinct. They want you gone.

What can you do in the face of such misery and hostility?
They have your kids in their pockets too... an overwhelming majority of kids, who are turning 18 and gaining the ability to vote every day........ they are swayed by the teachers that had them 8hrs a day, they are swayed by the entertainers who had them the rest of the time.... they are influenced by propaganda in the form of pro sports, music & hollywood, social media "influencers"... Gun rights are more at risk now than ever before. The game is over because we lost the greater culture war, let it happen.... bought into it without our own money and time.... giving these people power.

Sure, some of us shunned the entertainment world years ago... some homeschooled their kids, limited online time, etc. Thats cool... and I count myself in there too.... but that is NOT the majority, or even close.... probably not even 10% of the population...

Everyone else was voting right wing at the ballot box and voting far left with their wallets.

Why do you think they are pushing this hard right now? We have never had an onslaught like this here or in many parts of the country. They have the endless resources to blast this bubblegum out while we are limited in our ability to donate to the cause... and lawyers dont work for free, even ideologically driven ones.

They know the timing is right, striking while the iron is hot.

SO go ahead buddy, give Inslee and Ferguson a call and tell them all about it. Im sure it will make a huge difference
So sad but true. The US has spent Trillions using Hollywood to brain wash its "citizens" I use this term loosely. The military industrial complex has used Hollywood since its inception. I'm restructuring my finances around what ever it takes to be informed certified and protect my family and nation how ever I can. Glad I found this forum as a tax paying law abiding "citizen".

It's all happening in the full daylight, doors wide open. We're sharing the hearings, how to get involved, etc. But folks have to get involved, spread it themselves. Actually, take action to fight back. Sadly, 99% are doing zero.
I've joined the party too late it seems. Got my first hand gun from your shop. Did the trading for my wife and I as soon as you posted it. Doing my best to support local businesses, get informed stock up. We can talk all day long. Belly ache till the cows come home. I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is. It takes significant resources to do things with excellence. Starting this week and every wee after I will contribute financially to those who are fighting for our rights. Support local gun shops, which is tough because online prices can be attractive. Educate my self and more importantly intercede in prayed together with those who fight like that!

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 6.07.51 PM.png

Thank you for the video, Gun shop owner laid out how this clearly is not about safety.
Nothing is stopping the Olympia Elite's. Notice there is no bill restricting the protection of them or the capitol.

I'm unable to say what this bill is on this site, BUT, if I were allowed to say it in front of the sponsors to their face, and I would glady do so, they'd not like my opinion...

They can KMA...

Dan

Pretty much everyone will close. The cost of compliance, for our shop is approaching $700,000 PLUS moving to a new space that is nearly double the size so we can install the data center for video storage and about 70 giant fire safes for firearms and 4473s
Based on your comments as well as other peoples' predictions, including William Kirk, I am going to

1) Assume the bill will get signed into law.
2) Completely shut down all FFLs in the state, as intended.

Now that we have visualized a FFL-free state, I would like to ask you what effects this would have on law enforcement agencies' ability to purchase and service firearms.

3) Are law enforcement agencies able to bypass FFLs to purchase firearms directly from out of state wholesalers?
4) If servicing of firearms is required, do they have a way of shipping firearms out of state to someone who is legally authorized to service them?
5) Are there any side effects from this bill that will bite law enforcement agencies in the bubblegum?

Based on your comments as well as other peoples' predictions, including William Kirk, I am going to

1) Assume the bill will get signed into law.
Good assumption. All signs from our lobbyists indicate this is going to pass.

2) Completely shut down all FFLs in the state, as intended.
Correct. The result will be devastating, as intended.

Now that we have visualized a FFL-free state, I would like to ask you what effects this would have on law enforcement agencies' ability to purchase and service firearms.

3) Are law enforcement agencies able to bypass FFLs to purchase firearms directly from out of state wholesalers?
Yes, they already do. Most agencies buy the majority of their firearms from out of state, some state dealers do get the contracts on occasion, ourselves included. Includes AMMO. The State of WA has an open ended contract for ammo to be supplied out of San Diego, CA and any agency in WA can buy on those contract terms.

4) If servicing of firearms is required, do they have a way of shipping firearms out of state to someone who is legally authorized to service them?
Yes, as is currently allowed under federal law.

5) Are there any side effects from this bill that will bite law enforcement agencies in the bubblegum?
Small parts, urgent needs, smaller agencies that don't get the attention from large LE suppliers like ProForce. Investigation assistance, experience, cooperation.
We support a lot of agencies for quick fixes. Support the state crime lab with ammunition and other assistance with firearm related investigations. We work with the ATF and US Marshal Service when we see notable bad things happening, including but not limited to: locating a wanted murder suspect (arrested and convicted), getting a suspect arrested that was wanted for attempted murder, armed robbery, assault and a few more charges.

We are the good guys in the equation. Yet, were being made out to be scum of the earth by the anti gun crowd.

Seems to me that regulating ffls out of existence is infringement of right to keep arms for individual citizens. There woudl be no reasonable way for civilians to acquire arms.

Like I may have said earlier unfortunately playing defense against WA D politicians is like high school JV football playing against an nfl offense. But fortunately the referees (scotus) controls the game when someone breaks the rules, which WA is doing. Long and expensive, but courts are the only way imo.

Sure would be nice if there could be damages paid by the state to ffls state-wide which are so devastating that they would never try such a thing again. Scotus might support that, for that reason, maybe. ? It has to be so painful that they would never try something like this again. Current damages, futures income damages, and loss to reputation and business in very long term damages. Think in terms of largest payout in us history. And build in a percentage of those damages paid to be set aside in a fund for future court battles for 2A defense against WA state gov. That's what I would do anyway.

Last Edited:
We support a lot of agencies for quick fixes. Support the state crime lab with ammunition and other assistance with firearm related investigations. We work with the ATF and US Marshal Service when we see notable bad things happening,
Just curious, are any of these agencies aware that you will disappear and be unavailable as a resource to them? If so, are any of them lobbying the legislature to stop this?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top