JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've mentioned in other threads, the current system is the definition of insanity.

We pay for the court building, all the people and supplies within...even the grounds keeper.

We pay for the judge, the person that argues against us, and we have to hire someone to argue for us.. we pay for the whole circus 🎪

Time to quit giving into the system

$125 per year?
That's been the standard fee for the past decade, its the annual tax to the crown for any FFL or Ammo seller in the state. It's just the past 4-6 months the AG has been asking ammo shippers if they had a WA dealers license. This bill goes way beyond that though. I'll have a detailed video breakdown of 2118 in the next day or 2. Its the worst bill you could think of for anybody in the industry.

This will pass.

The people of this state, including the lazy bubblegum majority, get what they bubbleguming deserve.

Not saying dont partake of the system by all means write the legislature and vote.... but I dont think voting harder next time is going to change anything.

People who hate you and want you and subsequent generations unarmed, are not going to be swayed by your letters lamenting that all of the guns stores are going to go out of business if this passes...... what the bubblegum do any of you think you are going to say that will sway their opinions? Really?

They hate YOU
They hate private business
They hate guns
They hate the gun business.
They hate everything you stand for, believe in or hold dear.
They want you to become extinct. They want you gone.

What can you do in the face of such misery and hostility?
They have your kids in their pockets too... an overwhelming majority of kids, who are turning 18 and gaining the ability to vote every day........ they are swayed by the teachers that had them 8hrs a day, they are swayed by the entertainers who had them the rest of the time.... they are influenced by propaganda in the form of pro sports, music & hollywood, social media "influencers"... Gun rights are more at risk now than ever before. The game is over because we lost the greater culture war, let it happen.... bought into it without our own money and time.... giving these people power.

Sure, some of us shunned the entertainment world years ago... some homeschooled their kids, limited online time, etc. Thats cool... and I count myself in there too.... but that is NOT the majority, or even close.... probably not even 10% of the population...

Everyone else was voting right wing at the ballot box and voting far left with their wallets.

Why do you think they are pushing this hard right now? We have never had an onslaught like this here or in many parts of the country. They have the endless resources to blast this bubblegum out while we are limited in our ability to donate to the cause... and lawyers dont work for free, even ideologically driven ones.

They know the timing is right, striking while the iron is hot.

SO go ahead buddy, give Inslee and Ferguson a call and tell them all about it. Im sure it will make a huge difference

I've mentioned in other threads, the current system is the definition of insanity.

We pay for the court building, all the people and supplies within...even the grounds keeper.

We pay for the judge, the person that argues against us, and we have to hire someone to argue for us.. we pay for the whole circus 🎪

Time to quit giving into the system
I am a huge fan of giving the government as little of my money as legally possible. Might be easier for WA residents to do this by altering your shopping habits, where you live in the State and what you live in.

When rulers realize that the public no longer has a "spirit of resistance," there is no barrier to them running rough-shod over the entire population, imposing arbitrary rules, regulations, and taxation on a whim, fully enriching themselves and their ever-growing network of government cronies, while citizens are made to suffer under the boot of tyranny for as long as they will tolerate the abuse.

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 5.27.02 AM.png

My letter because I'm super PO'd over this and all the other cr@p these people are pushing...

I, and all of the FFL gun dealers in the state, want to know why this bill was designed to destroy said businesses with mandatory expenditures beyond anything that's relative to common sense! There's no other way to describe the intent of this proposal.

I've witnessed time and time again this, and previous legislatures, doing anything they can dream up to destroy the Washington State citizens 2nd Amendment rights but this proposal is not only working to that end but is working to destroy the livelihood of hundreds of citizens and businesses that are not criminals! But by some cockeyed rationale, the sponsors of this bill believe it's completely ok to destroy those law abiding citizens lives by removing their ability to provide for themselves and their families welfare!
I also wonder what the dollar losses are (local and state taxes) from the sales of these businesses? Or the loss of taxes by the individuals that work in these businesses? Maybe they can get a part-time job at a fast food joint?

There's absolutely nothing is this pile of garbage that does anything except to punish the very citizens and businesses that are not a threat to this state!
I urge each and every one of you to put this proposal in the garbage where it belongs.

Dan

Sent to: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'

Well I did get a response but...it's the usual BS goes no where answer. Notice it's an 'automatic' reply. I guess the legislator & legislative aid (like it's spelled in the reply) are just to busy to read anything.

I really value the "And if you'd like to comment on a bill or discuss a bill idea, please include "Comment" or "Bill idea" in the subject line.". Really? What in the hell did they think when I put HB2118 in the subject line?
I reckon Jeff was right, you can't fix stupid!

Dan

1705599344362.png

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out! In order to make sure we get to your request, please copy my legislative aid for scheduling: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.

If you are hoping for a meeting or to invite me to an event, please include "Meeting request" or Invitation" in the subject line.

If you need assistance with an ESD claim or other casework, please include "Casework" in the subject line.

And if you'd like to comment on a bill or discuss a bill idea, please include "Comment" or "Bill idea" in the subject line.

Thanks for getting in touch, we will get back to you soon with options.
Best,
Darya Farivar
WA State Representative
46th Legislative District, Northeast Seattle
Committees: Vice Chair, Civil Rights & Judiciary | Community Safety, Justice, & Reentry | Capital Budget
Pronouns: she/her or they/them
Pronunciation: DARR-ee-yuh FAH-ri-varr
Legislative assistant: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

Olympia Office: John L. O'Brien Building #369 website<https://housedemocrats.wa.gov/farivar/biography/> | facebook<https://www.facebook.com/RepDaryaFarivar> | newsletter<https://housedemocrats.wa.gov/farivar/e-news/>
This email and any documents you send this office may be subject to disclosure requirements under the state Public Records Act, RCW 42.56. Please direct public records requests to Samina Mays<mailto:[email protected]>.*

Patty Murray replied to me once.

We consider what the voters want prior to voting. Was her response.

Gun Control
Murray supports gun control. She supports a national assault weapons ban.

They Passed all of what we are suffering through now behind closed doors, what makes you think they won't shove this through Behind closed doors
This is the Communist way of doing things shut up and pay your taxes subject

So this passes does that mean all us FFL's get unemployment at our current wages for life or a settlement for violations of rights an welfare and seized property. Or do we just torch all state owned property, an die like Bob Matthews.. They are pushing reasonable men into a corner.

So this passes does that mean all us FFL's get unemployment at our current wages for life or a settlement for violations of rights an welfare and seized property. Or do we just torch all state owned property, an die like Bob Matthews.. They are pushing reasonable men into a corner.
I think part of their strategy is just that. When reasonable men break, they usually don't stop until the threats are gone. Gives the State an opportunity to point a finger and say, "See what we told you, they are crazy", while conveniently leaving out how they tightened the noose slowly around reasonable men's necks until they struggle to breathe.

They Passed all of what we are suffering through now behind closed doors, what makes you think they won't shove this through Behind closed doors
This is the Communist way of doing things shut up and pay your taxes subject
Its all happening in the full daylight, doors wide open. We're sharing the hearings, how to get involved, etc. But folks have to get involved, spread it themselves. Actually, take action to fight back. Sadly, 99% are doing zero.

They want to demonize anybody that has to do with guns. Today it's FFLs but soon the attacks on social media will be "he's a gun owner, like all of them they are x (insert bs derogatory/criminal term here)".

Then they will turn that into even more legal restrictions on "those gun owners". It's happening at the national level from D politicians but WA seems to be bound and determined to be in the lead and see how far they can push the boundaries of "legal" and what citizens will accept.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top