JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm in Spokane now back at work .SMOKIE OVER HERE IMG_20180812_193855.jpg

I have a few more pics from yesterday .but I didn't take alot because I didn't think those guys would like to there oipictur all over the web LOL

Yep it seemed to be ok I only held it for min.
But the cheek thing seems to be it the right place .it felt ok when I aiming it .
I just have to get used to a gun with out a RED DOT ON IT

HEHEE

Anything of mine , me or my shooting buddy , you can post with no worries at anytime...:D

Yeah , having the check piece and lock on the proper side would be good...RED DOT....!!!!!:eek:
Bite your tongue....Are you trying to give me a heart attack..??...:p:D
Andy

@P7id10T
Yes it would....
We have a shoot there coming up the 'round the 20th of October ...if I remember right...
That said we need to meet up....so you can get that Lyman flinter of yours up and running....:D
Andy
That's cool place to shoot it's pretty cool to walk and shoot the different Targets.
And you have to guess the range and shoot through the trees and stuff.

Watch out EPS, this B.P. stuff is really addictive! And in case you were wondering, B.P can be VERY accurate too!
View attachment 488100
Great another type of gun for me to get addicted to.
Well I guess there are worse things.
I just had a cazy dope head homeless lady screaming at me because the flashing lights on my truck where . bothering her as she walked down the street .LOL I was doing a delivery where I parked on the street and had the flashing lights on.DRUGS ARE GREAT .HEHE

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top