JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2nd weekend in August ( 10th , 11th and 12th )
Greene's Gunshop / The Hawken Shop
4778 Monkey Hill Rd.
Oak Harbor
Whidbey Island Wa.

Open to the public ...Visitors free and family friendly
$25.00 camp and shooter fee
And I'll be there with a display of antique rifles...that you all can hold and even shoot.
Lots of great folks will be there and plenty to see and do.
Hope to see you there...! :D
Andy

DSC05463.jpg

Last Edited:
I would like to do that...
The summer is the best time for me to do that...as school is out...
Feel free to let know of any gun clubs or events that might be open to a "Hands On" display of antique guns...
Andy

I'm pretty sure there's a Western States Black Powder Shoot down here yearly. It's at the Josephine County Sportsman's Club right off I-5 at the Merlin exit. It's really a very nice range.
I'll check their calendar.

I usually shoot just a few miles up my road, but there's too much fire danger right now to be safe.

Any one know if Albany has any thing like this? that would be AWESOME as its central enough for many members to attend! I also know there is a Black Powder, Frontier days gathering up in the Gorge, but haven't ever been, don't remember where it is!:(

Any one know if Albany has any thing like this? that would be AWESOME as its central enough for many members to attend! I also know there is a Black Powder, Frontier days gathering up in the Gorge, but haven't ever been, don't remember where it is!:(

I was just checking on the Rendezvous in Cascade Locks. Sadly they don't have it anymore. It was part of Sternwheeler Days and apparently that is dead as well.:(:(
We always enjoyed stopping in for an hour or two and checking it out.

I have never been to GREENES yet they have or had a pretty nice range from what I hear .
The store looks like a old mountain cabin .
So it should be just right for @AndyinEverson .
They did open a new gun training SCHOOL In oak harbor last year .not sure if it's the same spot.i will probably go and check it out when Andy is there .

I remember seeing it long time ago I don't go to oak harbor anymore.
I used to go there a lot I have a friend that was stationed at N.A.S.WHIDBY

Yep I like crossing that bridge lol I used to have to drive a truck across it once a week to deliver to the store in oak harbor and the one on the base .lol it's pretty hairy when you get two trucks on the bridge at the same time .on coming . WATCH YOUR MIRRORS.LOL

Hmmmmmmm...........Whidbey island........wouldn't that be more Brown Bess and Hudson Bay country.....(no German's there).............sounds like a good time. Have fun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top