JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought this at Bi-Mart yesterday for 169.99, then went to The Security Store in Hillsboro and got the Tapco Intrafuse kit for $78 and flash hider for $12, threw on a light and scope that I already had, a lot of fun for $260, I just had to share, happy shooting everybody. Check out the before and after pics.

I just bought this at Bi-Mart yesterday for 169.99, then went to The Security Store in Hillsboro and got the Tapco Intrafuse kit for $78 and flash hider for $12, threw on a light and scope that I already had, a lot of fun for $260, I just had to share, happy shooting everybody. Check out the before and after pics.

Looks great !.......:s0155:

Good fun, my buddy did the exact same thing last time he was on leave, but we got a 50 round drum for it too. That thing is a blast. You can't help but giggle after about 35-40 rounds downrange :D

I have a really good condition old Ruger 10/22 that was given to me by my father before he passed away, and I tried doing some of that trick aftermarket stuff to it. They are definitely fun to shoot either way, but mine ended up with all the original equipment back on it after not too much time. Just didn't care for the feel of it I guess. I would, however, love to get two new Ruger 10/22's, strip the stocks off and put them into one of those gatling gun set ups they sell at the gun shows!

To the OP: BTW, your Ruger does look good!

I too purchased one of those $169.99 specials from Bi-Mart on Thursday.

Can you buy a heavy barrel for these and just put it on? I know you can replace stocks but am not 100% sure of the barrel.

(sorry to hijack)

Congrats and welcome to the ruger 10/22 family. Your Ruger looks good bud, but stop now or you will wind up like mine and only stock piece I have left is my receiver...lmao

A few months ago I went to the GUNBROKER in tigard on 99w and found me a nice 10/22 40th anv. addition for $150 + $10 background check. It came with a decent bushnell scope and the stock had a few small chips but over all very nice. I bought one tactical inc. 25 rnd mag. (from gun show) and the rifle came with a hot lip POS clear mag lol. I really dig the 40th anv. token/badge (whatever you wanna call it) and the only thing I added was the AR style muzzle break just for looks. I am leaving it at that and I can't wait to shoot it lol :D

I bought a tactical solutions heavy barrel, its aluminum with a thick chromoly sleeve and only 16" with a threaded optional muzzle brake, and they make a silencer that threads right on, but not legal so can't own one:( Anyway there are a ton out there and just as many opinions but have found this barrel to be excellent accuracy and cooling under rapid fired range sessions. It just slides into receiver very snuggly.

I agree that for the money the Ruger 10/22 is one of the sweetest 22 caliber rifles around. I have a couple also and like them a lot.

I think the trigger is a bit too stiff, but you can replace that if you don't mind spending a big chunk of money to put in a new aftermarket module.

LOL yeah I spent over 300 for the Kidd target trigger system, but damn is it sweet 2.5#, but I built mine for Silhouette competitions. If you have not done this it is a must, and affordable too.

It cost me $20 plus tax to make my own 22lr silencers. You night want to try it. It is easy to bring them with when going to another state.

If my efforts to make silencer use in WA legal do not work in several years, then I will leave the state.

Ranb

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads