JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sooo today me and one of my buddys go to a local gun shop, to look at accessories. I found a laser there that I thought would be nice for my ar when I get it next week.. Soo I look at the price tag and it says 19.99. and the guy says its a VERY good one.. Soo im like hmmm 19.99 what do i gotta loose.. Soo i get it and bring it home and put it on my shotty just to see how i like it.. Well I look up some info on it and see that its really a $150 one and Im like DAMN I got a good deal... Well Im thinking to myself that i got a deal to good to be true... Soo i come home from dinner with my women and some friends and check my bank account... turns out it was $119.00 I look at the price tag and the first 1 is almost none existent i was like :(... Soo i should of double checked the final price before entering my pen for my debit card... but GRRRRR!! Have you ever done this before? and now i cant take it back cause my buddy cut the pressure switch so im stuck with it.. ohhhh well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Being kind of new to the online shopping, I bid on a mag holster on Ebay. I won it. It only cost me .99, plus 2.50 shipping.
Well I got it yesterday, It was from Tactical "TOYS". I didn't think that toys were that indepth. It is 1.2" high and 1/4" square, there is velcro to secure the thing to a very tiny belt, and to secure a very tiny mag inside.

OMG:s0112::s0114:

That's rough, I've also learned the hard way to double check everything affecting prices.

Ebay has other problems too, including people selling pamphlets for GPS units for the cost of a real gps.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top