JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sooo today me and one of my buddys go to a local gun shop, to look at accessories. I found a laser there that I thought would be nice for my ar when I get it next week.. Soo I look at the price tag and it says 19.99. and the guy says its a VERY good one.. Soo im like hmmm 19.99 what do i gotta loose.. Soo i get it and bring it home and put it on my shotty just to see how i like it.. Well I look up some info on it and see that its really a $150 one and Im like DAMN I got a good deal... Well Im thinking to myself that i got a deal to good to be true... Soo i come home from dinner with my women and some friends and check my bank account... turns out it was $119.00 I look at the price tag and the first 1 is almost none existent i was like :(... Soo i should of double checked the final price before entering my pen for my debit card... but GRRRRR!! Have you ever done this before? and now i cant take it back cause my buddy cut the pressure switch so im stuck with it.. ohhhh well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Being kind of new to the online shopping, I bid on a mag holster on Ebay. I won it. It only cost me .99, plus 2.50 shipping.
Well I got it yesterday, It was from Tactical "TOYS". I didn't think that toys were that indepth. It is 1.2" high and 1/4" square, there is velcro to secure the thing to a very tiny belt, and to secure a very tiny mag inside.

OMG:s0112::s0114:

That's rough, I've also learned the hard way to double check everything affecting prices.

Ebay has other problems too, including people selling pamphlets for GPS units for the cost of a real gps.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top