JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 4 handguns I'm interested in trading. They all have relatively low round counts and I always clean and lube my guns immediately after going shooting. I also keep all of my firearms in a climate controlled safe with both golden rod and desiccants. I try to be fairly OCD with maintaining my firearms.

With that said I have a Beretta PX4 Storm 45 that I purchased new in March. It has about 400 rounds through it. Comes in the box with two other backstrap options. Also comes with one 10 round mag and one 9 round mag that sits flush. Also comes with Beretta magazine loading tool.

I also have a full size M&P 9 with 500 rounds through it, purchased new a little under a year ago. It also comes in the box, with two extra backstraps, and two 17 round mags.
UPDATE M&P SOLD

I also have a gen3 Glock 22 with only 100 rounds through it, purchased new a little over a year ago. Comes in box with magazine loading tool and 3 mags, 2 15 round mags and one 22 round mag.

Finally I have a Romanian micro Draco, purchased new in April. This is the shortest one available I believe with the 6 inch barrel. It has 500 rounds down it. Comes with 2 mags, one 30 round metal mag, and one 30 round pmag new in plastic wrapping still. Picture shows stock pistol grip but I swapped it out for a Hogue. Will give you original grip as well.

LOOKING FOR AN AR LOWER
I'm getting the itch for a new gun and I just cant bring myself to drop even more cash on my collection at this point. As far as handguns go I'm really interested in HK 45's, FN 45's, Sig p227, PPQ 45's, and S&W Governors. As far as rifles go I'm interested in AK's, also interested in a 300 blackout upper, and possibly a non-hunting rifle in 308. Might possibly be interested in 556 as well.

As far as the handguns go I'm willing to price to sell in the 375-400 dollar range with exception to the Draco.

I'm in the greater Seattle area by the way.

unnamed.jpg unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (3).jpg

Last Edited:
Nice piece. Unfortunately we're in different states and in all honesty it's not what I'm currently looking for, as nice as it is. I already have a g22. Thank you very much for the offer though and I apologize.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.