JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Case in point... how dd the whole "say no to drugs" education programs work for us? ;)
That coming from the mouth of a disconnected first lady, was dead on arrival.
The whole idea of "get to them while their young".. midnight basketball etc was laughable. As soon as the milk and cookies run out they are back where mama is getting ready to turn some tricks to get her next hit. Back outside...the bangers are out running their jacked rides with the subwoofers on half volume (full volume would blow out the windshield). Big sister is riding shotgun.
Kid says to himself..."That's gonna be me, I am gonna be a success too". Those words from that pasty faced old white lady didn't even register, it was a joke.

What did work is NOT seeing the dude in the car anymore. "Oh yeah, the Swats came and took him away..he gone for the whole day".
Seeing the price of being a sheithead works, taking that price away just serves to fertilize the next crop.
All for votes from those who don't the ability to make truly informed decisions.
Thanks Barry, you were right on by crafting the current version of 'Catch and Release".
Long term incarceration works on serious offenders, daily talks with "sociologists" is a waste of money. There has to be a sufficiently negative consequence for anti-social behavior, not rewarding it by saying "You been bad, here have another carrot".
No money for more prisons ?
FEMA trailers, electrified razor ribbon, shotguns ...next to the swamps in Louisiana.
Then televise it daily..."This is what you are gonna get".

But our friends pushing SB 114 wouldn't like that either would they ? They are invested in the carrot business.

"I love the smell of flashbangs in the morning...smells like....Victory".

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top