JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded the Para for a high quality drone. Now all I need is the brains to not crash it - terribly.

I have a few handguns I'd like to trade for a VG high quality drone with either a camera & gimbal or one that'll hold a GoPro Hero 3. At minimum it'll need to have WiFi, GPS, follow me, auto-home, orbit capability & extra battery(s), etc.

All guns are BNIB:
Bersa Thunder .22lr
S&W 637 .38 +P+
Para Ordnance 8+1 Expert Carry .45
1974 S&W Model 39-2 BNIB but the OEM box got damp on the bottom so it's not pristine although it's not junk either.

I have quite a few other used handguns in excellent condition I'd consider parting with depending on the quality / condition of the drone.

Last Edited:
Do any of these have a cash price?
Thanks Mike.

I like your tag line - lol.

It all depends on what you want. I'm currently discussing the Para-for-drone trade with another member.

The Bersa & S&W can be bought for about exactly what I have in them so I won't go below those prices. I'd need $825 for the S&W 39-2 & if it had the barrel mop & screwdriver it'd be more.

I have a lot of other guns so if you're looking for anything in particular I might have it. My Para 14.45 Black Ops (with skull logo) is at my nephew's house in Puyullap & it's had less than 300 rounds thru it. I was planning on putting it on GB with a Buy it Now of $1100 & they seem to go immediately but I'll sell it locally for $1000 & a couple of guys in my Para FB group think I'm crazy to sell it. I also have 2 other Paras -14.45 Limited & Pro Custom & they'll go for $1000 minimum on GB or Guns Int'l. They've been used but not abused and I'm in no hurry to sell any of my guns. Of the 70+ guns I've bought since mid-2013 I've only sold 2 & gave some to friends & family as gifts.

Let me know if you're interested in anything or are looking for something in particular. I'm keeping my long guns & don't own shotguns - not my thing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top