JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$6850
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
GRANTS PASS
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Just as the title says, late M1930 model Broom Handle Mauser in 100% original unmolested condition. 7.63 Mauser. Comes with proper Mauser banner marked wood stock/holster and proper leather harness for the holster/pistol package. 98% overall condition on 100% original Broom Handle Mauser. This pistol has been in same collection since mid 1960s and was purchased from a long time Mauser employee/upper management back then and has been in our family collection since. He only collected very high condition variants or variants with war time history/provenance. This is one of the nicest 1930's out there period much less for sale. Has the typical 1930 changes that came into effect with model change including going to the shiny black salt blue and they also stopped doing the small parts in fire blue which are salt blued as well in shiny black. Everything about it is proper and true to the way it left the factory...well kind of left the factory as it went from factory into his collection.
Take a look at the pictures and ask any questions you might need to but pretty self explanatory if you are a Broom Handle guy. If not, ask away and ill do my best to answer any and all questions you might have. Very rare to find a firearm with such a known history as its only been in two collections its entire life! This will be the star of any Broom Handle collection and will be very very hard to upgrade from. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.
$6550 OBO and may do partial trade or ???

SHIPPING: Shipping will be flat rate fully insured w/2-3 day servidce, FFL to FFL. $100

PAYMENT: Payment will need to be USPS money orders or wire transfer.

***ALSO HAVE A FEW OTHER BROOM HANDLE MAUSERS WITH WAR TIME PROVENANCE WITH WOOD STOCK & LEATHER HARNESS ETC. PRICES FROM $2500-$8500+. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE INFO ON ANY OTHERS.***

Take a look at the pictures for best and final description and let me know.

IMG_9696.JPG IMG_9714.JPG IMG_9700.JPG IMG_9702.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.