JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded the Para for a high quality drone. Now all I need is the brains to not crash it - terribly.

I have a few handguns I'd like to trade for a VG high quality drone with either a camera & gimbal or one that'll hold a GoPro Hero 3. At minimum it'll need to have WiFi, GPS, follow me, auto-home, orbit capability & extra battery(s), etc.

All guns are BNIB:
Bersa Thunder .22lr
S&W 637 .38 +P+
Para Ordnance 8+1 Expert Carry .45
1974 S&W Model 39-2 BNIB but the OEM box got damp on the bottom so it's not pristine although it's not junk either.

I have quite a few other used handguns in excellent condition I'd consider parting with depending on the quality / condition of the drone.

Last Edited:
Do any of these have a cash price?
Thanks Mike.

I like your tag line - lol.

It all depends on what you want. I'm currently discussing the Para-for-drone trade with another member.

The Bersa & S&W can be bought for about exactly what I have in them so I won't go below those prices. I'd need $825 for the S&W 39-2 & if it had the barrel mop & screwdriver it'd be more.

I have a lot of other guns so if you're looking for anything in particular I might have it. My Para 14.45 Black Ops (with skull logo) is at my nephew's house in Puyullap & it's had less than 300 rounds thru it. I was planning on putting it on GB with a Buy it Now of $1100 & they seem to go immediately but I'll sell it locally for $1000 & a couple of guys in my Para FB group think I'm crazy to sell it. I also have 2 other Paras -14.45 Limited & Pro Custom & they'll go for $1000 minimum on GB or Guns Int'l. They've been used but not abused and I'm in no hurry to sell any of my guns. Of the 70+ guns I've bought since mid-2013 I've only sold 2 & gave some to friends & family as gifts.

Let me know if you're interested in anything or are looking for something in particular. I'm keeping my long guns & don't own shotguns - not my thing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top