JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking for a mixmasher CMP 1911a1, preferably one with a Colt frame (ww1 or ww2) and Hard slide (post ww2, not required but cheaper value than ww2 slide and closer to my budget) unless its a range grade then I'm ok without colt frame (I want to get orginal shipping records). I'm interested in all grades, but probably field, rack, or range. I got a C&R (03 FFL willing to show it) so as long as it's in orginal military configuration, we're good to do a direct transfer though if it's a range grade I'll leave it up to the buyer if you want a transfer done as its in orginal military configuration if it's a CMP gun you have not modified yourself.

Guns/ammo available to do partial trade with cash from my side, lower if you want multiples.
Taurus 85 ($260 in value with holster)
Massachusetts State Police M&P 45 near mint I value at $480 with box.
140 rounds of norinco .308 $95
German 1980s MEN Germany .303 brit ammo $20 for 20 rounds (around 200 available).
None are C&R guns so FFL transfer in Jefferson would be required, $25 transfer there and I will 10$ towards transfer for you so its 15$.
I have up to $1500 cash, I really don't intend to go over $1500 in value with trade/cash (such as 1020 plus mass state m&p 45) or pure cash, but I might add trade to the right gun (like colt frame and slide, usmc rebuild gun, really cool service records, etc). I will bundle trade values (like if you wanted the m&p and 308 ammo I would do 450 plus 90 in trade). Rebuilds and ones with hard slides are valued lower than non cmp guns so with my budget that's what I'm looking at.

PM me with what you have and what you would like. I'll send email or phone to send me pictures or you more photos. DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS WITH IRRELEVANT STUFF PLEASE I SEE IT ALL THE TIME. I'll close comments or lock ad when I find one here or elsewhere or when I move out of state soon. Thank you for your interest in potentially selling/trading for one.

20240314_210217.jpg 20231228_181029.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.