JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
lol thats awesome. i didnt know that prop was made from a real gun either, i just thought they through something together.

Nope, and in The Empire Strikes Back when they are having the shootout on Bespin, you can see empty shells from the blanks ejecting. At least, those are the details I recall.

thats really cool. i wonder if the prop was functional, likely very loud with that bull horn on the muzzle though.
The bull horn on the muzzle was actually a cut down fire extinguisher nozzle they added to that Mauser. (Sad I cant replace that information in my brain with something more important.) Oh and the stormtrooper blaster was a British Sterling MK4......thats all I have:)

Not true!

HB3200 states: "'Detachable magazine' means an ammunition feeding device that can be loaded or unloaded while detached from a firearm and readily inserted into a firearm."

So the stripper clip in this case meets the definition of "detachable magazine" and therefore the ban applies. This also applies to M1 Garand en bloc clips and other similar devices that are not actually boxed magazines.

For the good of the galaxy, I need to resurrect this long-dead thread. I missed it the first time around.

8537288495_44cc4d42b0_h.jpg

Can you provide an actual.example of this bill text? Because in my search for "Oregon House Bill 3200"; I get the 2019 one about marijuana which contains nothing on "assault weapons"?? 🤔🤔🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Can you provide an actual.example of this bill text? Because in my search for "Oregon House Bill 3200"; I get the 2019 one about marijuana which contains nothing on "assault weapons"?? 🤔🤔🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

It was in 2013, but when it comes to Democrats concerning gun control, it might as well be 2022
HB3200 2013

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads