JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I suppose we'll no longer be allowed to own our M48 Kommando Survival Hammers now:

A43-UC2960_new_700.jpg

Only $87.99 at BudK!

http://www.budk.com/M48-Kommando-Survival-Hammer-Tactical-Hiking-Staff-25873

I don't know if you have ever bought anything from Bud K, but don't. It makes crap seem attractive in comparison. It's like the Chinese wanted to see how bad of stuff they could get us to buy as a joke and it became a multi million dollar company

I don't know if you have ever bought anything from Bud K, but don't. It makes crap seem attractive in comparison. It's like the Chinese wanted to see how bad of stuff they could get us to buy as a joke and it became a multi million dollar company

Kind of like EBay, Amazon?

It's more of a joke really, but does go to show that the ingenuity of people can turn a simple "tool" into a scary "tactical" weapon. Hey, at least the picture looks menacing, right ;)

Maybe if 50,000 people showed up with one of these in hand at every single state Capitol building in the country on the same day, same time, maybe it would get their attention off of gun control for a while.

Never happen of course, but it's fun to dream :)

"First guns, then all those scary cutting things... then we'll move onto hammers. We must take them in order and, regrettably we just don't have enough boots on the ground to tackle everything at once".

Hillary (what ever happened to Rodham) Clinton, 2015.

www.nytimes.com/2015/10/23/world/europe/western-sweden-school-attack.html?_r=0

OK, to be fair, that is not a quote from her... but I'd bet next months paycheck that she's thought about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top