JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
my son and i,plus two grand kids--are out shooting a week ago-up off millecan rd. here in prineville.the closest house is about 5 miles away-there is nothing to the right or left of us,and we are shooting into a 50 ft. hillside-at 200 yds.a guy and a girl pull up behind us on atv's,they question what we are shooting at?, i explain -we are shooting at orange clays straight ahead of us about 200 yrds out.their reply is -cool- see ya later.they go to the left of us for 100 yds,then,turn right, straight for the hillside -both make right hand turns at the hillside and cross right in line of are fire.of course we held up, as they started this(tree see tour),and i could not beleave my eyes.even my grand kids said -pa pa -like are they stupid or what? i thank my dad at times like this-when he was teaching me how to drive-he always said look both ways,and straight ahead-to see whats coming-i practice this when i'm out shooting . thank god!!

steven

Not recently, or while I was present but a friend of mine bought a new Glock a couple of years ago and went a few miles east of Bend to test it out. After only a few rounds a vehicle pulled up and a middle aged woman with an english accent teed off on him about the shooting (which knowing my friend would have been in a safe direction, backstop and not near houses) He explained to her this was legal and he was doing it in a safe manner but according to what he told me she would not give it up and to keep himself "rational" he decided to leave the area. He was pretty hot when he told me about it the next day at work. The woman was either real brave or stupid.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top