JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
getting ready to hit the rack and I see a familiar show from the past.

Hill Street Blues

When I heard that song, it took me back to late 70's early 80's I'm my mind. Growing up in Tigard.

You know when you have something take you back and it feels so refreshing?

Oh how I miss the yesterday years...

Yep...Hill Street Blues was one of the original good crime dramas. We used to tape them because we couldn't stay up until 11:00pm. I still enjoy crime dramas, particularly Dick Wolf stuff.

Veronica Hamel sure classed up the series.
My favorite character was undercover officer Sgt. Michael "Mick" Belker and one scene I remember well was when he was in an alley during a stakeout and was invited to eat by an old homeless guy grilling some meat and after complementing the guy on how good it was, he lifted the lid of a tattered old box and found a bunch of cat collars.
He stared at the collars for a couple of seconds while he put two & two together and then shrugged his shoulders and asked for another piece.

Veronica Hamel sure classed up the series.
My favorite character was undercover officer Sgt. Michael "Mick" Belker and one scene I remember well was when he was in an alley during a stakeout and was invited to eat by an old homeless guy grilling some meat and after complementing the guy on how good it was, he lifted the lid of a tattered old box and found a bunch of cat collars.
He stared at the collars for a couple of seconds while he put two & two together and then shrugged his shoulders and asked for another piece.

I remember the one where there was a dismembered body in a street and La Rue holds up a lower arm with a watch on it and says with a smile, "Takes a licking and keeps on ticking".

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top