JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's really simple, if they were not here then there would be no illegal immigrants committing crime.

Using your posted stats, how many violent crimes will be committed by the 5 million illegals that have crossed the border since 2020?
Impossible to say, since those are TX statistics, but the other way to look at it is that illegal immigrants have lowered the crime rate overall compared to not being here. Or if the citizens were replaced with illegals the crime rate would be much lower.

Crime rates are another way of saying "how likely am I to be affected by crime?" A flat number doesn't tell us as much.

Impossible to say, since those are TX statistics, but the other way to look at it is that illegal immigrants have lowered the crime rate overall compared to not being here. Or if the citizens were replaced with illegals the crime rate would be much lower.
are you saying there are just as many illegal immigrants here as there are citizens?

Can we just address the ILLEGAL part of the "illegal immigrant."

Or is defining the word illegal in the same category as defining a woman? And the left just can't seem to put their finger on it until it benefits their cause…. and in the same breath remove the definition when it "hurts" their cause….

A secure border would be nice. Enforcing laws on the books would be nice. But that's just fantasy land nowadays. America has become the laughing stock of the world.
the left has manipulated definitions for a long time, long before dropping the definition of woman... "illegals" are now "undocumented"...

the left has manipulated definitions for a long time, long before dropping the definition of woman... "illegals" are now "undocumented"...
Yea……

Homeless are now houseless…
Pedophiles are now minor attracted persons…
Patriots are Nazis…
Only women have a say on abortion but men can also get pregnant…

So on and so forth…

The recent mass murder in Texas with an AR-15 was committed by a Mexican citizen here illegally named Francisco Oropeza.
The Sheriff of San Jacinto County, Greg Caperasked, when asked how they knew the suspect's name, said in an interview with Click2Houston that they have his name, date of birth and his "Mexican Consulate Card".
The only people who have Mexican Consulate cards (the matricula consular card) are Mexican illegals. Mexican legal immigrants have passports.
This one is on Biden's Open Border .

The violent crime rate in Texas:
213 per 100k for US born
185 per 100k for legal immigrants
96 per 100k for illegal immigrants
This report refutes those statistics.

Regardless, the overall crime rate for illegal immigrants is 100%.

The recent mass murder in Texas with an AR-15 was committed by a Mexican citizen here illegally named Francisco Oropeza.
The Sheriff of San Jacinto County, Greg Caperasked, when asked how they knew the suspect's name, said in an interview with Click2Houston that they have his name, date of birth and his "Mexican Consulate Card".
The only people who have Mexican Consulate cards (the matricula consular card) are Mexican illegals. Mexican legal immigrants have passports.
This one is on Biden's Open Border .
Story must be wrong. Woke narrative clearly states that mass shooters are always entitled white men, never women, trannies, or people of color. :rolleyes:

Crime rates are another way of saying "how likely am I to be affected by crime?" A flat number doesn't tell us as much.
Illegals broke our laws just by coming here. People who break our laws shouldn't have guns yet by the story two guns were found . The open border has just given us five more statistics of death that will be used against our gun rights. Probably more are killed every day with the fentanyl the Illegals mule across our border.

Statistics show there is no upside to an open border, immigrants should come here legally and I would welcome them.

Illegals broke our laws just by coming here. People who break our laws shouldn't have guns yet by the story two guns were found . The open border has just given us five more statistics of death that will be used against our gun rights. Probably more are killed every day with the fentanyl the Illegals mule across our border.

Statistics show there is no upside to an open border, immigrants should come here legally and I would welcome them.
But in America we have to be "inclusive" to everyone… Blah Blah Blah.

You don't need a green card.
Yes, one does.

An alien legally in the U.S. is not prohibited from purchasing firearms unless the alien is admitted into the U.S. under a nonimmigrant visa and does not meet one of the exceptions as provided in 18 U.S.C. 922(y)(2), such as possession of a valid hunting license or permit.

18 U.S.C. 922 (d)(5), (g)(5) and (y)(2); 27 CFR 478.11 and 478.32(a)(5)

Regardless, the overall crime rate for illegal immigrants is 100%.
That's the fact that most no one will acknowledge when talking crime and criminal rates related to illegal immigrants.

"They aren't criminals, they are just people seeking a better life." How many times do we hear this?

Fact: 100% of illegals are criminals. What do we know about criminals? Those that willfully and knowingly commit crimes are exponentially more likely to break the law again. IE., Forged documents, frauduent benefits claims, lieing/providing false information on official documents, driving without a license or insurance... just to name a few of the most common among those "just seeking a better life" (by hook or by crook).

I sympathize with people wanting to make a better life for themselves, and many are generally good and productive persons... but make no mistake... they are still criminals.

I may seem harsh, but I've exerienced first hand among illegals how that flexible morality doesn't just end after their feet cross the border. Most is trivial, but the general mentaility being... most people I know are doing it, and if most everyone is getting away with it... it's not "really" a crime. I'm still a good and honest person.

Yes, one does.

An alien legally in the U.S. is not prohibited from purchasing firearms unless the alien is admitted into the U.S. under a nonimmigrant visa and does not meet one of the exceptions as provided in 18 U.S.C. 922(y)(2), such as possession of a valid hunting license or permit.

18 U.S.C. 922 (d)(5), (g)(5) and (y)(2); 27 CFR 478.11 and 478.32(a)(5)
You just said that with a hunting license but no green card an alien can possess a gun.

So I'm right.

You're conflating violent crime with immigration crime. If you don't want to talk about the violent crime in the OP, start a new thread.

You just said that with a hunting license but no green card an alien can possess a gun.

So I'm right.
You're comments are childish.

IMG_2580.jpeg

Can we just address the ILLEGAL part of the "illegal immigrant."

Or is defining the word illegal in the same category as defining a woman? And the left just can't seem to put their finger on it until it benefits their cause…. and in the same breath remove the definition when it "hurts" their cause….

A secure border would be nice. Enforcing laws on the books would be nice. But that's just fantasy land nowadays. America has become the laughing stock of the world.
Ahem… the proper term is ILLEGAL ALIEN. "Undocumented immigrant" is a weasel word to soft-soap the reality and an attempt to change the narrative.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top