JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or immigration status has nothing to do with a mass shooting, except to someone who hates immigrants.
Of course it does. Except to someone that advocates for open borders. If that someone has a criminal past, a secure border would have prevented a dangerous individual from entering the country. Also immigration status has to do with eligibility to possess and purchase firearms.

Only someone with a open border agenda wouldn't want those questions answered.

Or immigration status has nothing to do with a mass shooting, except to someone who hates immigrants.
this is why many here look down on your comments, there are better ways to show how immigration status has nothing to do with crime than adding false presuppositions about the comments your replying to. Lots of people simply just support legal immigration, does not mean they hate anyone who might be here illegally.
Just trying to help.

Thats not necesarily true. There are two types of community laws regarding shooting, city limits and urban growth limits. The latter is not dictated by any city.... I live in an unincorporated area, there are no community laws on me shooting guns in my yard, but there is a county and or state ordinance against shooting inside urban growth boundaries... which is a different boundary than communities and towns etc.
I might guess there is a federal law about this maybe, at least on endangering others I know its illegal to shoot on federal lands within a certain distance of dwellings and on or across trails or roads.
I SERIOUSLY doubt there is anyplace in the US where they have not made it against the law to shoot in a subdivision like that guy is living in.

You don't need a green card.

There is no general law about shooting in your yard. Those are usually municipal laws, and don't apply to those living in unincorporated areas.

So while folks might disapprove of an immigrant shooting near other people at night, that was likely his "right" to do so.

So LE probably didn't have anything more than a noise complaint against him - until the mass murder. "Why didn't someone DO something!?" Because bad behavior with a firearm does not have any downsides.
Inaccurate.
The local governing body would have jurisdiction.
I live in an unincorporated area, and the county has deemed that the discharge of firearms, archery and air rifle, is illegal.
Find him, torture him, hang him by his legs from an overpass and claim it was the work of a Honduran gang....

For anyone skipping the previous posts, here's a quick synopsis :rolleyes:

Train-Wreck.gif

Last Edited:
Of course it does. Except to someone that advocates for open borders. If that someone has a criminal past, a secure border would have prevented a dangerous individual from entering the country. Also immigration status has to do with eligibility to possess and purchase firearms.

Only someone with a open border agenda wouldn't want those questions answered.
In just a few posts in this thread, it was stated that the type of weapon used in a murder was immaterial, but the nationality of those murdered is.

If that isn't the definition of "agenda", I don't know what is.

It's time for public executions. I suggest hanging by slowly lifting the murderer off the ground. The trapdoor method is much too humane. Pay for view might make some money for the victim's family as well.

Speaking only for myself here...
Murder is murder no matter if it is committed with a rock or a AR15.
So the murder weapon is of little importance to me.

Immigration status is of importance....since a alien legally in the US may purchase or own a firearm.
However a illegal alien may not.
So other laws , besides those against murder may apply here.
And....if the suspect is indeed a illegal alien....then our Bill of Rights do not apply to him.

Immigration status is also important to consider in the search for the suspect...since if he ain't legally here....he may have a greater desire to try to flee the country.
Andy

Something tells me the shooter has ties to a cartel, the police knew it and didn't want their families cut to bits with a machete for "doing something" about it. Or they were scared of being called "racist"

Anyway... THEYTOOKOURJOBS!!!

Now that I hit the garage sale across the street I can give you just a small amount of time on the subject. Immigration is a big deal due to the open borders and criminals flooding into America creating crime.

Those crimes created are used as statistics to take your gun rights, another mass shooting with an AR15. If the illegals were not here then we would have less crime.

Sheriff said perp has a Mexican consulate card. What does that mean?
What is the Mexican Consular ID Card?
The Mexican consular ID is a document issued by the Consulates of Mexico, in the US and abroad. This certifies the nationality and identity of a Mexican national residing abroad.

What is the Mexican Consular ID Used For?
Regardless of their immigration status, all Mexican nationals who reside abroad —such as in the United States— have the right to be registered at their local consular office. By having this consular registration, a Mexican national can identify himself or herself to Mexican authorities and receive protection in the event of natural disasters, political or social events that may affect their safety.

Likewise, the consular ID can be used as a means of identification with government institutions. For example, in Arizona the consular ID is already accepted as an official form of identification. This allows Mexican nationals living in Arizona to be able to identify themselves to state and local government departments that way.

In the case of California, some of its cities (including Los Angeles, San Francisco and Sacramento) have accepted the Mexican consular ID as an official form of identification for years. And recently it was confirmed that it can also be presented to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.

Keep in mind that laws change from state to state. To verify if the Mexican consular ID is accepted in your area, first verify the guidelines of the state in which you are located.

Limits of a Mexican Consular ID
Obtaining your Mexican consular ID document can be very useful, and it's also worthwhile to know where its limits lie. Here are the most common:

• It does not give you the same rights as a US citizen
  • It does not change your immigration status in the US
  • It is not accepted as a form of identification to enter the US
  • It cannot be used to enter federal buildings or to take domestic flights
  • It does not allow you to work legally in the US

Now that I hit the garage sale across the street I can give you just a small amount of time on the subject. Immigration is a big deal due to the open borders and criminals flooding into America creating crime.

Those crimes created are used as statistics to take your gun rights, another mass shooting with an AR15. If the illegals were not here then we would have less crime.
The violent crime rate in Texas:
213 per 100k for US born
185 per 100k for legal immigrants
96 per 100k for illegal immigrants

The violent crime rate in Texas:
213 per 100k for US born
185 per 100k for legal immigrants
96 per 100k for illegal immigrants
It's really simple, if they were not here then there would be no illegal immigrants committing crime.

Using your posted stats, how many violent crimes will be committed by the 5 million illegals that have crossed the border since 2020?

Last Edited:
Can we just address the ILLEGAL part of the "illegal immigrant."

Or is defining the word illegal in the same category as defining a woman? And the left just can't seem to put their finger on it until it benefits their cause…. and in the same breath remove the definition when it "hurts" their cause….

A secure border would be nice. Enforcing laws on the books would be nice. But that's just fantasy land nowadays. America has become the laughing stock of the world.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top