JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of any good gunsmiths in the Willamette Valley? I've got a couple of small jobs that are just beyond my ability, and am hoping to find someone that I don't have to ship the gun to.

Trigger work on a CZ75 and barrel indexing on a revolver are first up. If the guy is good I might have more things to do.

-- Sam

I'm told Rangemaster Gunworks is pretty good. He's on Knox Butte Road off of highway 20. When I moved here five years ago, he was closed sunday and mondays. A year later, he started staying closed on Wednesdays, due to high demand for his gunsmithing. Now he is only open 3 days a week, with the extra day spent on gunsmithing.

I stopped in Saturday to have him work on my Kel-tec, after I broke the ejector. He swapped it out on the spot, no charge. Now it was a simple operation, once I saw him do it, but he's got a custmoer in me, just for that small courtesy.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top