JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of any good gunsmiths in the Willamette Valley? I've got a couple of small jobs that are just beyond my ability, and am hoping to find someone that I don't have to ship the gun to.

Trigger work on a CZ75 and barrel indexing on a revolver are first up. If the guy is good I might have more things to do.

-- Sam

I'm told Rangemaster Gunworks is pretty good. He's on Knox Butte Road off of highway 20. When I moved here five years ago, he was closed sunday and mondays. A year later, he started staying closed on Wednesdays, due to high demand for his gunsmithing. Now he is only open 3 days a week, with the extra day spent on gunsmithing.

I stopped in Saturday to have him work on my Kel-tec, after I broke the ejector. He swapped it out on the spot, no charge. Now it was a simple operation, once I saw him do it, but he's got a custmoer in me, just for that small courtesy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top