JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been informed that there is a fine Webley at a table at the gun show being held to be sold tomorrow but I cannot attend due to work! He's in "the middle section of tables, 4th or 5th on the left as you enter the show". It's a Webley revolver in original .455. PLEASE give him my info and take a photo for me! These never show up let alone for a fair price this would mean te world to me. I understand it's a vague description to find him but any effort would be appreciated. My name is Scott and if you're up to helping me you can message me on Facebook and I'll give you my number to give to him and possibly send me a photo of the gun. Thanks for reading!! Scott James Alker

image.jpg

I miss my H&R 999 top break. I have a pretty cool very old H&R Sportsman .22 top break now.. I love the top breaks.

to italicize

Last Edited:
I can also say, the enfields are just no substitute in terms of hammer and artistry. To most they're identical but to others the webley just has so much more detail. If you wanted to argue which gun functions better though, I'm sure they're no different

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top